- Spying Eyes. Melillo, Wendy // MediaWeek;11/06/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p60
Comments on Web sites in the United States that offer information about political contributions. Impact of campaign disclosure on an individual's privacy; Campaign contribution information provided by fecinfo.com; Response of people who do not want their contributions disclosed to the Web sites.
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Goedde, Joseph G. S. // St. Louis University Law Journal;Spring2011, Vol. 55 Issue 3, preceding p773
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including privacy rights, the costs of international justice, and campaign finance.
- Political ad buyers, don't fear the Web. Hill, David // Hill;7/11/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 87, p12
The article informs that the political campaigns are spending more on advertising which focuses mainly on local markets and online advertising.
- Nevada candidates surf for campaign funds. Ferguson, Kevin // Las Vegas Business Press;02/21/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p1
No abstract available.
- Internet fund raising opening up politics. // Las Vegas Business Press;02/21/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p4
No abstract available.
- ACC Image Campaign Set for 2005 Kickoff. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;9/13/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 8, pFR4
Focuses on the multi-million Internet-based campaign by the American Chemistry Council. Aim of the campaign; Total amount spend for the campaign; Importance of public reputation initiative.
- Africa's Expat Politics. Thompson, Nicholas // Foreign Policy;Sep/Oct2003, Issue 138, p91
Reports on the victory of elderly statesmen in the democratic presidential elections in Senegal, Ghana and Kenya from 2000 to 2002. Potential explanation for the success of elderly statesmen in elections; Role of the Internet in the outcome of the elections; Amount of campaign funds raised in...
- Candidates' coffers are beginning to fill for state governor, senate battle. Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2/6/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on the issues surrounding the gubernatorial election in Nevada. Observation on the campaign fundraising; Significance of the Internet for the political candidates; View of Jon Summers, communications director for the Democratic Governors Association, on the race.
- The Skanner News 2011 Portland-Area Election Guide. // Skanner (Seattle, WA & Portland, OR Combined Edition);2011, p1
The article offers information on the election guide for voters in the Portland, Oregon area on the coming Special Election on May 17, 2012. It states that the Portland School District has invoke two standards such as a bond soliciting for money to fix school facilities and playing fields, and a...