Salomon Running $300M Illinois GO Sale
- Road Bonds GO. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Focuses on the negotiated sale of general obligation road bonds worth multi-million dollars by Salomon Smith Barney Inc. Credit ratings assigned to the bond sales.
- $1 Billion Calif. Gos Won by Salomon; Municipal Prices Finish Little Changed. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p2
Reports the acquisition of the general obligation refunding bonds by the Salomon Smith Barney Inc. in California. Protection of portfolios; Indication of economic recovery; Risk in the corporate bond market.
- Stressing synergy, Salomon's muni group grabs Toronto Deal. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p5
Reports that Salomon Smith Barney Inc. has won the deal to sell up to $600 million of Canadian toll road bonds in the United States. Expanded role given to the firm's municipals group; Terms of the deal.
- Salomon to Handle Iowa Tobacco Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31173, p40
Reports that Salomon Smith Barney Inc. will serve as book-runner on Iowa's 650 million dollar sale of bonds.
- Corporate-parent hospital deals continue despite critics. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;06/17/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30664, p6
Focuses on corporate-parent bond deals for hospitals in the United States as of June 17, 1999. Salomon Smith Barney Inc.'s arrangement of corporate-parent deals; Factors affecting the medical care bonds market.
- California dirt-bond deals show new market movements. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;02/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30582, p26
Focuses on dirt bond deals in Riverside County, California. Value of the deals; Salomon Smith Barney's pricing of the bonds; Features of the bond issues by Riverside County, California Reassessment District Number 156 and Riverside County Community Facilities District Number 84-2.
- Arizona County Stadium District Pitches $61 Million Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/2/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31378, p4
Reports the creation of a debt service savings by the Stadium District in Maricopa County, Arizona. Involvement of Salomon Smith Barney in the management of the issue; Role of Ambac Assurance Corp. in insuring the bond; Use of rental car surcharges to back the bonds.
- San Antonio Water System Readies $303M Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p1
Reports that the San antonio Water System will sell senior-lien water revenue refunding bonds in a deal led by the U.S.-based company Salomon Smith Barney Inc. in Dallas, Texas as of February 5, 2002. Co-managers on the deal; Benefits of the deal to San Antonio and Bexar County in Dallas,...
- Newly Rated Agency Readies $300M Deal for Philadelphia Area. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31367, p5
Reports the plans of the Delaware Valley Regional Finance Authority (DVRFA) to sell its revenue bonds in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Use of the proceeds in funding the revolving loan of the authority; Agreement approved by DVRFA about its bond series; Role played by Salomon Smith Barney Inc....