- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31029, p40
Presents charts and graphs on the collection and interpretation of stock market numerical data in the United States. Market indicators; Yields of the short-term tax-exempt and municipal market; Prices of treasury bills and bonds; Municipal bond index and prices.
- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. Luna, Beatriz // Caribbean Business;8/22/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the developments in the stock market in the U.S., as of August 2002. Increase in treasury notes; Increase in trading volume; Expectations of interest rate cuts by the Federal Reserve.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of March 2002. Expenditures for the accommodation of A380 airplane; Economic recovery on the market; Discount on treasury bill.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Ferris, Craig T.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31371, p2
Reports bond-related developments in the U.S. as of April 2002. Assessment of the tender rates for the discount bills of the Treasury Department in Washington; Buy-back of 30-year outstanding issues by the Treasury Department in New York; Upgrade of the general obligation bonds of Little Ferry.
- Munis End Unchanged in Light Action; Retail Sees $650 Million of Mass. GOs. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;06/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30911, p2
Provides updates related to bonds in the United States as of June 2000. Reluctance of market participants to engage in the trade of bonds; Increase in bond prices in the Treasury cash market; Trade report of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board.
- Bond Buyer yield indexes increase before holiday slowdown. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p25
Focuses on the increase in bond yield indexes as monitored by the `Bond Buyer' periodical. Rise in 20-bond and 11-bond indexes of general obligation yields; Yields on long-term Treasury securities; Slowdown in municipal bond activity amid air strikes against Iraq and impeachment debate in the...
- Trading battles back from German rate hike. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/10/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30249, p2
Reports that Treasury bonds have reversed early losses stemming from the German interest rate hike to finish United States trading with minimal gains. Long-bond; Ten-year notes; Five-year notes; Three-month maturities; Bond prices.
- Treasury to Sell $32B 4-Week Bills. // Bondbuyer.com;10/6/2014, p1
The Treasury Department said Monday it will sell $32 billion of four-week discount bills Tuesday.
- Adelphia and WorldCom Corner US, European Markets. // High Yield Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p4
Reports the marketing performance of Adelphia in the U.S. Failure to make the coupon payment on its bonds; Focus of high yield market on Adelphia and WorldCom; Effects of trade disclosure on bonds.