Investors Give Colorado Tollway Debt Green, Yellow Lights
- Wisconsin Plan Hikes Road Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31597, p1
Reports on proposals for increasing revenue borrowings for funding the construction of roads made in the Wisconsin budget for the fiscal years 2003-2005. Amount of revenue borrowings proposed for funding road construction; Additional details regarding these proposals; Details of bonds that...
- Georgia Rolls on Roads. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p1
Reports on the sale of the guaranteed revenue bonds for road projects of Georgia. Preparation to sell general obligation bonds; Concerns over declining revenues; Generation of motor fuel taxes; Assessment of taxing power and full faith and credit.
- Road Money. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p29
Reports that Minnesota will raise over a billion dollars for major road projects with the sale of trunk highway bonds over a period of 10 years starting 2003 under a legislation. Details of the legislation; Measures to be adopted by the state for the repayment of the debt; Review of the state's...
- Road work. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;07/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30690, p29
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Highway Authority to issue bonds for construction projects.
- Bonds backed by highway aid were only option that added up. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/14/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30499, p36
Focuses on the insufficiency of funds in the bonds in Arkansas issued on October 12, 1998 to finance highway construction projects in the state.e Shortage of federal funding support for the fund according to a panel review; Alternatives for funding the projects according to panel findings.
- Garvee bonds are becoming hot tool for highway construction financings. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;10/19/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30502, p1
Focuses on the rising popularity of a Garvee bonds for financing highway construction projects in the United States. Feature of the bonds that gives backing from states' future federal transportation funds; Market success of the bonds' making it popular as means for fund raising.
- Kyle road repairs remain concern for council. SEVILLA, ANDY // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);1/ 9/2013, Vol. 110 Issue 41, p4A
The article focuses on the $35.3 million road bond election for the reconstruction of five roads in Kyle, Texas which was opposed by Council Members.
- Groton Plans Road Vote. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/20/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33767, p9
The article reports that the voters will in Groton, Connecticut in November 2012 will decide the issuance of the bonds worth 11.2 million dollars for the cost covering of a five-year plan that will fix the roads of the town.
- New Times, New Tactics. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31100, p1
Reports on the plan of Texas to issue bonds to finance highway constructions. Bill introduced by the Texas Senate; Cost of highway constructions; Structure of the proposed bonds.