Colorado Boomtown's Nonrated Deal Draws Institutional Interest
- Shawnees Lay Claim to Kansas Land Slated for Development. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31425, p29
Reports the provision of tax-exempt revenue bonds for land development in Johnson County, Kansas. Development of the site into residential and commercial property; Budget for the land development project; Relocation of Shawnees tribe.
- In 1990, the citizens of Greensboro, North Carolina, approved a $5 million bond issue to finance the redevelopment of Southside, a blighted area on the southeast corner of the downtown. Davidson, Mike // Planning;Mar2003, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the implementation of the Southside Area Development Plan in Greensboro, North Carolina. Cost of the construction of various houses; Issuance of bonds by the citizens of the locality; Way of improving the economic performance of the city.
- CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PLANS Â£400M MOVE ON BOND MARKET. // Estates Gazette;1/9/2010, Issue 1001, p28
The article reports that Cambridge University will float 400 million British pound worth of bonds to raise funds for two property developments.
- GROSVENOR ADDS ï¿½90M TO COFFERS THROUGH BOND MARKET. // Estates Gazette;7/21/2012, Issue 1229, p34
The article reports on the 90 million pounds that was raised by the Duke of Westminsters Grosvenor during its second bond issue in 2012 to be used to develop its central London estate in England.
- S&Y Makes Tender Offer For Defaulted Land-Backed Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p3
Reports on the offer made by S&Y Capital Group for defaulted bonds associated with a real estate development in Northern California as of December 2001. Bonds that were sold to finance improvements at Wildwood Estates, a residential development in Nevada County; Details of the subsidiary of S&Y...
- Lewisville council approves $14M bond for Castle Hills. Mancuso, Sara Isadora // Fort Worth Business Press;10/22/99, Vol. 12 Issue 26, p17
Reports that Lewisville, Texas, City Council members have approved a bond to fund development in the Castle Hills Public Improvement District (PID) No. 2 at their October 18, 1999 meeting. Improvements for the PID; Property tax rate for future Castle Hills property owners; Steps taken by city...
- Wash. Audit Questions Sewer Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p1
Reports that the Washington State auditor has challenged the validity of $20 million in bonds sold by a utility local improvement district in the state in 2000. Allegation that Holmes Harbor Sewer District violated numerous laws; Aspects of the proposed commercial development called Silver...
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/10/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31529, p31
Presents information relating to bonds in different states of the U.S. as of December 10, 2002. Endorsement of a million dollar bond issue for construction and expansion of schools and college campuses in Texas; Requirement of an approval of multi-million dollars of general obligation bonds by...
- NEW MEXICO: Mesa del Sol Gets 67%. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32547, p9
The article reports that most of the new sales and property taxes generated from a new development in Albuquerque, New Mexico will be available to support bonds that will finance the construction of infrastructure on the site. The Albuquerque City Council voted to divert 67 percent of the city's...