GFOA Taps Susan Campanella as New Federal Liaison Director
- GFOA's top Washington lobbyist leaving post. // Bond Buyer;10/02/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30243, p28
Announces the resignation of Catherine L. Spain, the Government Finance Officers Association's top Washington, D.C.. Her resignation so that she can become executive director of the Public Risk Database Project, a nonprofit corporation formed to provide risk-management information for state and...
- GFOA Panel Agrees to Revise BAB Policy. Schroeder, Peter; Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33258, p1
The article reports that members of the governmental debt management committee of the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) agreed to change the direct-subsidy and tax-credit bonds policy in the U.S. They revised the said policy to acknowledge Build America Bonds (BAB) as a significant...
- Follow Your Heart. Porter, Margo Vanover // Business Officer;Mar2015, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p48
An interview with Muller Walker, vice president for business affairs, finance and accounting at Midlands Technical College in West Columbia, South Carolina, is presented. Topics discussed by Walker include how she finds time to serving Southern Association of College and University Business...
- Public management as interagency cooperation: Testing epistemic community theory at the domestic... Thomas, Craig W. // Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory;Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p221
Explores the theoretical utility of using epistemic communities to explain organization learning and the evolution of cooperation among public agencies. Definition of the concept of epistemic communities; Problem of coordination in public administration and the potential for cooperation among...
- Bringing Agencies Up to the Task. Clark, Timothy B. // Government Executive;Mar2003, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the neglect of major government agencies in the U.S. Implications of shortage of budget to the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration; Lack of adequate facilities at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta; Introduction to articles published in the March...
- Independent Agencies. // Government Executive;Jul2003, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p84
Presents information on officials in the various independent agencies of the U.S., as of July 15, 2003. INSET: NASA Headquarters & Space Center Organizations.
- The Clinton Administration. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p76
No abstract available.
- Notable U.S Government Agencies. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p78
No abstract available.
- Who will replace Dexter? Grawitzky, Renee // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p74
Reports on the recruitment process for a Nedlac head in South Africa. Short-list of candidates for the position; Criteria for selection.