FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Charting the Course to Economic Vitality. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Oct2002, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p38
Interviews Michael Blaszyk, executive vice president and chief financial officer at Catholic Healthcare West (CHW), concerning his job in San Francisco, California. Opportunities cited by Blaszyk as executive; Overview on the revitalization program of CHW; Management approach of Blaszyk to...
- Research digest. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;12/10/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30537, p8
Focuses on the performance of the bonds of Catholic Healthcare West, Cleveland, Ohio and New Jersey. Credit ratings of Catholic Healthcare West; Job creation and rise in tourism in Cleveland, Ohio; Balance of fiscal operations of New Jersey.
- IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;12/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32523, p2
The article presents developments related to the securities market in the U.S. The Bureau of Public Debts reported that newly issued Treasury securities increased about $937.2 million in November 2006. Catholic Healthcare West's approximately $3.3 billion of outstanding bonds was upgraded by...
- Catholic Healthcare West gets hit with double dip by S&P, Moody's. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p4
Reports on the downgrade of bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West by Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service. Financial losses of the company; Anticipation of $100 million turn around in 2000.
- S&P, Fitch downgrade Catholic Health West. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30510, p6
Reports on the drop in the ratings of Catholic Healthcare West's health care revenue bonds. Catholic's outstanding debt affected by the downgrade; Standard & Poor's and Fitch IBCA Inc.'s reasons for lowering ratings of the bond.
- Catholic Healthcare West's plan prompts wait-and-see approach. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;07/09/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30679, p1
Focuses on the decreased credit rating of Catholic Healthcare West by rating agencies which affected the bond issue of the company. Rating prompted by an expected operating loss at the company for fiscal 1999; Amount of bond issue affected by the low credit rating.
- Moody's: Catholic Healthcare West could suffer downgrade. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;06/17/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30664, p3
Reports that Moody's Investors Service may downgrade its rating for bonds issued for California-based Catholic Healthcare West. Reasons for downgrading of the rating; Financial problems faced by other health care systems.
- Triple-Header Health Deal. Daulerio, A.J. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p1
Reports on San Francisco, California-based healthcare system Catholic Healthcare West's revenue bond deals in three U.S. states. Names of the three conduit issuers for the deals; Total worth of the deals; Proceeds of the new-money bonds.
- S&P Puts CHW On Negative Watch. // Bond Buyer;11/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31012, p2
Focuses on the ratings given by Standard & Poor's Corp. for the bonds issued by Catholic Healthcare West (CHW).