TBMA Warns: Bids, Sales Hampered
- TBMA Asks Court to Uphold Tax Backing Bonds. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association has warned the Washington State Supreme Court that bond offerings in the state may be hampered by uncertainties in the securities markets and higher industrial costs and if the supreme court will not uphold a lower court ruling on tax backing bonds in the...
- BMA Slams TRACE Again; NASD Downplays Concerns. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;05/29/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p10
Reports on the National Association of Securities Dealers' TRACE corporate bond reporting proposal. Comment filed by the Bond Market Association with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission; Avoiding adoption of anticompetitive models for the distribution of bond market data.
- Opposition Grows to NASD's Bond Reporting Plan. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;04/10/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p6
Reports on possible changes in the bond trade reporting and comparison entry service (TRACE) system proposed by the United States National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD). Opposition to TRACE by the Bond Market Association and the securities industry; Aim of TRACE to offer a real-time...
- NABL acts on pay-to-play, disclaimer proposals. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30819, p5
Reports on the Bond Market Association's proposed uniform disclosure disclaimer in bond offering documents in the United States. Approval of the resolutions by the National Association of Bond Lawyers; Barring of lawyers from pay-to-play practices.
- THE BOND MARKET ASSOCIATION NOTIFICATION AND SETTLEMENT DATES. // National Mortgage News;03/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p6
Focuses on bond notification and settlement dates in the United States for March 8, 2001 from the Bond Market Association.
- Ready to be read: TBMA guide available. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;04/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30613, p25
Reports on the availability of the Bond Market Association's `Uniform Practices for the Clearance and Settlement of Mortgage-Backed Securities and Other Related Securities' guide for bonds.
- TBMA panel favors treasury buy-back. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/28/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30692, p2
Reports on the Bond Market Association's recommendation for the United States Department of Treasury to adopt a program to buy back outstanding bonds. Limits of reducing the size of the agency's offerings; Refunding projections for the third quarter of 1999.
- Bond-Heavy Orange County Road Deal May Hit Dead End. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p1
Reports on a plan to sell bonds to bail out a toll road agency in Orange County, California. Structure of the bonds; Traffic projections.
- N.Y.C.'s $700 Million TFA Offering Takes Center Stage. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p8
Reports on the bond offering of New York City Transitional Finance Authority. Structure of the bonds; Price of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond offering.