People In The News
- Antonangeli Goes to G&D. // Publishers Weekly;11/13/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 46, p20
Reports on the appointment of Vivian Antonangeli as president and publisher of Grosset & Dunlap, an imprint of Penguin Putnam's Books for Young Readers division. Responsibilities of Antonangeli; Previous job of Antonangeli.
- McGee to Head New Scholastic Education Unit. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/13/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 46, p14
Announces the appointment of Julie McGee as executive vice president for educational publishing at Scholastic effective December 1, 2000. Information on McGee's previous work; Roles and responsibilities of McGee; Scope of the company's restructuring plans.
- Julie McGee Seeks Synergy In Move To Head New Group At McGraw-Hill. // Educational Marketer;12/3/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p3
Focuses on the appointment of Julie McGee to head Basal and Test Publishing, the educational publishing unit of McGraw-Hill.
- Antonangeli Among New Hires At Learning Company Books. // Publishers Weekly;5/12/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 19, p14
Presents appointments for managerial positions at the Learning Company Books division of publishing company Riverdeep in the U.S. in 2003. Vivian Antonangeli, sales director; Margaret DeSantos for managing director; Anthony Thue for associate editor.
- McGee Moves to New Spot at McGraw-Hill. // Publishers Weekly;12/3/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 49, p13
Reports on the recruitment of Julie McGee as executive vice-president of educational publishing of Basal and Test Publishing, a subsidiary of McGraw-Hill Cos. Nature of the job assigned to McGee; Unit presidents who will report to McGee; Experience of McGee in the Scholastic company.
- Publishing veteran to Head New Harcourt Group. Holt, Karen // Publishers Weekly;9/8/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 36, p10
Reports on the appointment of Julie McGee as CEO of Harcourt Supplemental, Professional and Trade in September 2003. Operations which will be handled by McGee; List of executives reporting to McGee; Career background of McGee.
- Julie McGee Seeks Synergy In Move To Head New Group At McGraw-Hill. // Electronic Education Report;12/5/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p5
Focuses on the contribution of Julie McGee on the educational publishing business. Job responsibilities; Career history; Comments of Peter Appert, managing director of Deutsche Banc Alex on the ability of McGee.
- Brighter Minds Adds More Licensing Accords, Up 50% in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;12/4/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p5
The article reports on the sales performance of Brighter Minds Children's Publishing, a division of software company Brighter Minds Media, in Worthington, Ohio. The company, in its second year, is expecting a 50% growth for 2006. According to CEO Vivian Antonangeli, the company will still adopt...
- People and posts. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p12
Presents several executives who joined or were appointed in various companies in Great Britain. Training and development manager of Bank of Ireland Mortgages; Position of Gay Gisborne in Metropolitan Collection Services; Position of Paula Cook at Coopers and Lybrands.