- Initial Franklin eBookMan Sales: $5.2 Million. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/23/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 30, p18
Reports on the revenues generated by the eBookMan, an electronic product from Franklin Electronic Publishers, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001 ended March 31, 2001. Cost of the development of the eBookMan platform; Decline in electronic products sales.
- Despite slow order processing, AEC posts 34% 1Q revenue growth. // Electronic Education Report;05/26/99, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the financial performance of educational software and online publisher American Education Corp. for the quarter ended March 31, 1999. Decline in operating income; Net income; Revenues.
- Acquisitions Main Fuel For Largest Revenue Gains In 2001 Q1. // Electronic Education Report;7/4/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the increased revenues of electronic educational publishers in the United States in early 2001 due to acquisitions.
- Transitional Year for Franklin Electronic. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/12/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 24, p25
Reports on the net income posted by Franklin Electronic Publishers for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2000. Total revenues of Franklin; Impact of its distribution of Rocket eBooks on the fiscal 2000 results; Amount of the net income.
- Borders.com Isn't Failing, Company Exec Says, It's Just Misunderstood. // Book Publishing Report;08/28/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p5
Reports the decline in the Internet sales revenue of Borders.com, an online bookseller in the United States. Efforts to increase the company's total sales and profits; Percentage of the quarterly sales; Comparison with the online sales revenues of other companies; Appointment of Edward Wilhelm...
- ONLINE'S COMPLEMENTARY FIT. Levesque, Carl // Association Management;Jun2003, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p40
Focuses on the effects of the existence of electronic publishing on business performance of various print publishers in the U.S. Factors affecting the earnings of the firms; Level of competitive advantage; Creation of Web sites.
- Franklin reviews REX, Rocket eBook lines. Gerson // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;07/12/99, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p45
Reports that Franklin Electronic Publishing posted a sharp loss for the fourth quarter of fiscal 1999. Losses reported by the company for fiscal 1999; Slow sales and writedowns experienced by Franklin Electronic in fiscal 1999; Evaluation conducted by the company to determine its hottest products.
- Big Franklin loss in fiscal '99. // Publishers Weekly;6/7/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 23, p11
Reports on the financial performance of Franklin Electronic Publishers for the fiscal year and fourth quarter ended March 31, 1999. Factors contributing to expected losses; Resignation of H. Andrew Cross as president and chief executive officer; Efforts to make substantial reductions in...
- Franklin Has Gains In Sales, Earnings. // Publishers Weekly;2/25/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the net income at Franklin Electronic Publishers for the third quarter ended December 31, 2001. Revenues at the company; Factors cited for the company's improved financial performance; Company's expense reduction plan.