E-Book World Proves Two Shows In Two Weeks May Be Too Much
- Praise And Criticism, As ePubExpo Makes Debut In Crowded Season. // Book Publishing Report;11/06/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p3
Focuses on ePubExpo, an electronic publishing conference in New York. Impact of the proliferation of e-publishing on the event turnout; Emphasis of the conference on practical solutions; Complaints of some exhibitors on the overload of events.
- Online World. Mickey, Bill // Online;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p62
Provides information on the 1999 ONLINE WORLD Conference and Exhibition. Attractions of the conference; Companies offering search-related and electronic publishing products and solutions; Highlights of the opening sessions of the conference. INSET: Awards.
- LC/UV host digital pub. seminar. Boekhoff, Terry; St. Lifer, Evan // Library Journal;5/1/1995, Vol. 120 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the first annual national electronic publishing seminar, `Exploring the New Media: CD-ROM, Internet/Online, and Copyright Issues,' held in Washington, D.C., March 30-April 1, 1995. Issues addressed; Speakers; Highlights of their presentations.
- E-Pub Show Brings Back Old Times. Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;12/9/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 49, p9
Presents highlights of the electronic publishing conference organized by the Open eBook Forum in 2002. Features of the Tablet PC computer from Microsoft; Theme of the event; Activities included in the conference.
- WEBINARS. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;1/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p29
The article offers information on the webinar regarding the strategies in creating and managing multi-channel publishing projects on January 18, 2011.
- Forum to Debate: Transformational Change in Publishing. KASER, DICK // Information Today;May2011, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p21
The article offers information on the EPublishing Innovations Forum to be held at the Institute of Engineering and Technology's (IET) Savoy Place conference center in London, England on May 17-18, 2011.
- Delight and Despair at E-Book Conference. Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;4/15/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 15, p34
Offers information on E-PubLondon 2002, a conference of electronic publishing companies in London, England. Tag line adopted by the conference; Number of attendees; Issues raised during the event.
- Publishing Players Hash Out Digital Future. Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;4/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p18
Presents highlights of the 'Publishing in the 21st Century' electronic publishing convention in Washington, D.C. in April 2002. Theme of the conference; Issues that were addressed; Guests in the event.
- A glimpse of e-publishing's future. Town, Bill // Information World Review;Jul/Aug2002, Issue 182, p18
Presents information on an April 2002 session held in Orlando, Florida by the American Chemical Society's chemical information division concerning developments in electronic publishing. Criteria of an ideal scientific information machine; Direction of the science-technology industry; Discussion...