EPubExpo Panelists Debate--Which Price Is Right For Electronic Books?
- eBooks. // Diver Magazine;2012, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p16
The article informs that the eBook sales have generated 2.5 billion U.S. dollar in the U.S. in 2012.
- The digital divide. // Australian Geographic;Jan/Feb2015, Issue 124, p19
The article offers information on the increased sales of books and compares it with electronic books and electronic readers.
- iBooks Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;4/27/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 17, p14
The article presents charts of sales of electronic iBooks for the week ending April 19, 2015 which include "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins, "Going Clear" by Lawrence Wright, and "Resilience" by Eric Greitens.
- iBooks Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;12/7/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 50, p17
Statistics are presented related to bestselling ibooks for week ended November 29, 2015 which includes top 25 fiction, top 10 romance and top 10 memoirs.
- AAP: MONTHLY STATSHOT JULY. // Publishers Weekly;11/23/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 47, p6
Statistics are given regarding the sales of books in July 2015 according to the AAP's StatShot program of the periodical including increased sales of adult trade and children's/young adult segments, increased sales of hard cover books, and decline in electronic book sales.
- Spotlight on Book-Buying Behavior. // Publishers Weekly;9/3/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 36, p5
The article looks at the results of the "2012 U.S. Book Consumer Demographics & Buying Behaviors Annual Review" compiled by the market researcher Bowker, which noted increases in electronic book sales and use of online retailers.
- Research: Ebooks, Online Drive Sales Growth. Schwartz, Meredith // Library Journal;6/15/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 11, p28
The article comments on statistics from the BookStats 2013 survey which found that electronic book sale profits were mostly at the expense of mass-market paperbacks while trade paperbacks and hardcover sales held steady and found overall trade net revenue increased by 6.9 percent.
- Crime and â€˜Feel Goodâ€™ Novels Reign in Sweden. Hoch, Francis // Publishers Weekly;3/30/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 13, p26
The article focuses on the popularity of crime fiction and 'feel good' fiction in Sweden in 2015, as well as the impact of electronic books on book sales in the country.
- Spotlight on Book-Buying Behavior. J. M. // Publishers Weekly;9/2/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 35, p8
The article discusses a survey on U.S. book purchasing in 2012 conducted by the company Bowker, focusing on its finding that sales of electronic books were at least 20 percent of consumer spending on detective and mystery stories, love stories and science fiction.