Oklahoma OKs Upcoming Garvee Sales
- Manatee's Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31849, p29
Reports on the plan of Manatee County, Florida to sell multimillion dollars of transportation revenue refunding and improvement bonds. Uses of the proceeds; Remarks from Manatee finance director Jim Seuffert regarding the development.
- Transportation Tops Rhode Island's $218 Million Wish List of Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30980, p4
Reports that the majority of government bond issues in Rhode Island will be used to finance transportation projects in the state. Amount allocated by the state to transportation projects; Breakdown of the state's bond issues; Current amount in outstanding debt incurred by the state government.
- State to accelerate transportation issuance, public finance panelists say. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;03/29/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30608, p7
Reports on Texas' plans to accelerate the sale of bonds for the financing of transportation projects in the state. Changes in the state's financing techniques; Texas' other sources of transportation funding.
- Los Angeles County MTA Authorizes $1.3 Billion, Just in Case. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p3
Reports on the authorization for the issuance of sales-tax backed bonds by the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority in Los Angeles, California. Purpose of the decision to improve the state budget and to reauthorize the federal transportation program; Composition of the bonds...
- Metropolitan Areas to Reap Benefits of Texas Mobility Fund. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p5
Reports on the Texas Transportation Commission's approval of a plan giving metropolitan areas top priority for disbursements from the Texas Mobility Fund. Transportation bond issue that could result from the move; Transportation-related fees approved by state lawmakers to finance the mobility...
- TexDOT Picks Underwriters For Big Deals. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31993, p1
The article focuses on the Texas Department of Transportation which is putting the wheels in motion for an early 2005 issuance of the state's first stand-alone transportation bonds, including choosing an underwriting pool and senior managers for future deals that could top $6 billion. The...
- Bond-funded portion of Oklahoma DOT plan still in the cards. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30835, p5
Reports on Oklahoma legislators' consensus that a pending bond issue will go ahead as planned, although some believe that the state's budget may not be able to allow full funding of the Department of Transportation's highway plan. Viability of the bond-funded portion of the $1 billion project;...
- New Mexico Scores Big Savings With $1.1 BIllion Sale. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31890, p7
Reports on New Mexico's $1.1 billion deal that included refunding bonds, forward swap and new-money debt for a state transportation project. Debt savings and premium proceeds obtained by the state from the deal; Credit ratings issued by rating agencies.
- Your 1997 bond dollars at work. // Inside Tucson Business;4/4/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p4
Comments on the use of funds from a bond sale, approved by voters in 1997, to widen the road from River Road to Sunrise Drive in Pima County, Arizona. Construction cost; Other road projects in Pima County.