SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Georgia tries something different and negotiates GOs. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;12/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30531, p4
Reports on the state of Georgia's strategies in negotiating a $142.4 million general obligation bond issue. Net interest of the bond issues; Pricing method.
- Buyers: Market is set for California issue. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30532, p2
Reports on California's plan to sell general obligation bonds competitively in December 1998. Mixed views of market participants about the loan's prospects; Need for investors to exercise caution in a crowded new-issue market.
- California Authority Chooses Novel Pooled Tobacco Financing. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;04/14/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30871, p1
Reports that the California Statewide Communities Development Authority (CSCDA) has decided to create a pooled tobacco securitization program open to all the state's counties as a way to reduce risks and lower bond issuance costs in the state. List of companies comprising the financing team...
- Indiana lets fund stand on its own feet with $82 million sale. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;9/17/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30232, p28
Reports on Indiana's issuance of bonds without the state's moral obligation pledge. Standard & Poor's and Fitch Investors Service's ratings for the bond issuance; Key provisions of the state's revolving fund program; Amount of bonds issued.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;01/13/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30557, p24
Presents a chart depicting bond calls and redemptions in various American states as of January 13, 1999. Includes Arizona; California; Florida; Georgia.
- Midwest invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;01/13/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30557, p28
Presents a chart depicting bonds in various American states as of January 13, 1999. Includes Illinois; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri.
- August Volume Takes a Dip. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31710, p1
Reports on the decrease in the volume of bond issues in August 2003 in the U.S. bond market. Comparison of bond volume in August 2003 with that of August 2002; Opinion of market experts on the reasons behind the decline in volume of bond sale; Bond issuance by various state governments in the...
- NORTH CAROLINA: Moore Bonds Ahead. Temple-West, Pathck // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p9
The article reports on the competitive sale of the $43.5 million general obligation (GO) bonds in Moore County, North Carolina. The sell of the state's GOs is foreseen to be competitive in the bond market, considering its bond rating of double-A minus by Moody's Investors Service and Standard &...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32918, p30
Presents a chart depicting the performance of bonds of various states in the bond market in the U.S.