Results of Negotiated Sales
- TOP ISSUERS: ALL OF 2000. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p33
Ranks the top ten state issuers of bonds in the United States based on the net value of bonds issued in 2000. Number of bond issues in the different states during the year; Notes on how the state issuers of bonds were ranked.
- Washington Readies $1.5B New-Money, Refunding Deal. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;1/26/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33653, p7
The article reports that the Washington state government will be selling 1.5 billion dollars worth of bonds in January 2012.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30788, p18
Presents figures on government bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of December 15, 1999. Includes Kentucky Housing Corp.'s housing revenue bonds, Series 1988C; Nebraska Public Power District, nuclear facility revenue bonds, Series 1968.
- Midwest invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;12/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30788, p24
Looks at government securities to be issued in the United States Middle West as of December 15, 1999. Includes Saint Louis airport revenue bonds in Missouri; Hamilton County sales tax revenue bonds in Ohio; State environmental cleanup revenue bonds in Wisconsin.
- Midwest bond-watch. Shields, Yvette; Ward, Andrew; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30788, p25
Reports on developments concerning government bond market in the United States Middle West as of December 15, 1999. Includes the Chicago, Illinois Housing Authority's postponement of the deadline on submitting its Plan of Transformation to the federal government; Minneapolis, Minnesota City...
- A pool with some twists. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p1
Reports on the pooled bond deal from the Virginia Resources Authority. Signs that the state agency has changed into an aggressive marketer and financing source; Debt to be bid in March 2000; Program that targets local governments; Aim of lowering issuance costs for localities; Aggregation of...
- Minnesota's $900M Leads Paltry Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/7/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33378, p1
The article announces the plan of Minnesota to issue 899.6 million dollars in general obligation bonds in 2010.
- Iowa Boosts IJOBS Sale by $25M To Bolster BAB Debt-Service Fund. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/7/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33378, p36
The article reports on the plan of Iowa to add 25 million-dollar taxable bonds to its 155 million-dollar tax-exempt special obligation bonds for its IJOBS program in 2010.
- Limitations on state and local government borrowing for private purposes. Temple, Judy // National Tax Journal;Mar93, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p41
Studies the variation across states in the use of tax-exempt state and local government bonds to finance private investment. Costs imposed by private-activity bonds on the issuing jurisdiction; State incentives to support private economic activities; Relationship between the use of the bonds to...