UNDERWRITERS & DEALERS
- TBMA Panel Tackles Tricky Derivatives Accounting Rule. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;08/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30963, p6
Reports on the Bond Market Association New Products Committee's tackling of derivatives accounting rule in the United States. Marketing of a bond's principal separately from its tax-exempt interest; Liquidity of tax credit bonds.
- Derivatives & structured products. // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p24
Presents tables and graphs related to derivatives and structured products in the United States as of February 22, 2000. The Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal bond swap; Swap rates versus bond yields; Forward purchase agreements.
- Here's Some Help for Those Trying to Get a Handle on Prepayments. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;8/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p5
Anticipates the release of a business report on mortgage-backed security dealers' consensus prepayment expectations by the Bond Market Associations in the U.S. Interval in which the association plans to release the free report; Manner in which market data will be presented in the report; Dealers...
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Private Placement Letter;3/21/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p2
The article presents information about conferences, which are scheduled to be held in March and April 2005. The Information Management Network hosts CDOs credit derivatives on the March 29, 2005 at The Plaza Hotel in New York City. The American Counsel of Life Insurers will host its Life...
- TBMA Asks S&P to Do Narrative-Based Derivative Analyses. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/2/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32311, p32
The article reports on the encouragement of the Bond Market Association to let Standard & Poor's Corp. to eliminate the numeric scoring system for its Debt Derivative Profile program and to move to narrative-based analysis of issuers' derivatives exposures. The program has been used by the...
- TBMA Tells Congress to Leave OTC Derivatives Unregulated. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32087, p5
Reports on the call of The Bond Market Association (TBMA) for the U.S. Congress to leave over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives and swaps unregulated. Exemption of derivatives and swaps from regulation under the Commodity Futures Modernization Act (CFMA); Call of TBMA president Micah Green for the...
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Asset Securitization Report;10/2/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p2
The article presents a calendar of events in the asset-backed securities market for October 2006. The 2006 CDO Investors Conference of the Bond Market Association will be on October 4 in New York City. The eighth annual German & Northern European Securitization of the Information Management...
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32619, p37
Several charts are presented showing the derivatives and structured products in the U.S. including the Bond Market Association (BMA) municipal bond swap index, the index-linked municipal swaps and a comparison of swap rates and bond yields.
- The Bond Market Association(TM) municipal swap index. // Bond Buyer;01/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30555, p28
Presents statistics concerning the municipal bond market in the United States for the week ending January 6, 1999. Bond Market Association's municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond compared with a synthetic bond created from variable-rate debt...