DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31446, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting market statistics in the U.S. Price of securities; Indexes on bond buyer; List of municipal bonds.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/19/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33733, p17
Statistics are presented on several economic indicators of the money-market of the U.S. including short-term tax exempt yields, securities prices and municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;02/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31080, p44
Presents statistics reflecting bond market activities in the United States as of January 29, 2001. Municipal bond index; Average yields; 30-day visible supply; Revenue bond.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;01/25/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30814, p29
Presents government securities market statistics in the United States as of January 25, 2000. Daily and weekly market indicators; Prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Short-term tax-exempt yields.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/27/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 20, p11
Statistics are presented on the municipal bond index, market indicators and securities in the U.S.
- Yield Pickup. // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p3A
Presents statistical data on selected municipal bond deals in the United States. Issuers of the bond deals; Value of the deals.
- Market indicators. // Bond Buyer;11/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30768, p1A
Presents data on the United States municipal bond market for the week of November 5-11, 1999. Daily rates; United States Treasury yields; Weekly rates; New-issue scales; Placement ratio.
- Streak Ends as Lipper Reports Muni Outflows. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;10/21/2016, p6
The article provides statistical information on the inflows and outflows of the financial markets municipal bond funds as reported in the Lipper data.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;02/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31073, p45
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the United States as of February 8, 2001. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; One-year note index.