As Sale Rumors Swirl, Enhance Releases 3Q Results
- Enhance net income falls in third quarter. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/4/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30762, p24
Reports on bond insurance firm Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s financial performance for the third quarter of its fiscal year 1999. Factors affecting the company's finances.
- Will Enhance Extract a Buyer? Appin, Rick // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/13/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p4
Reports that Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. (EFS) of New York retained Morgan Stanley Dean Witter to assist in finding ways to improve its stock price which includes a possible sale. Limited options of EFS regarding a sale; Core business of EFS; Problems of the company.
- Enhance Financial Services Group Sells Its Stake in C-BASS. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;10/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30987, p44
Reports on primary-market bond insurer Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s sale of its stake in Credit-Asset Servicing and Securitization (C-BASS) to Residential Funding Corp. Purchase price; Specialization of C-BASS in purchasing, holding and servicing credit-impaired residential mortgage...
- Enhance division names president. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p31
Announces the selection of Tony M. Ettinger for the position of president of credit-based business, alliances, and ventures for Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.
- Financial briefs..... // Insurance Advocate;04/27/96, Vol. 107 Issue 17, p28
Reports on developments related to Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. Completion of public offering.
- Share repurchasing approved. // Insurance Advocate;12/28/96, Vol. 107 Issue 50, p16
Reports that Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s board of directors has authorized a share repurchase program under which up to 750,000 shares of its common stock may be acquired through open market transactions. Termination of the August 1992 share repurchase program.
- A Rise in Stock Prices Gives Insurers A Break From Their Recent Doldrums. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;06/06/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30906, p31
Reports on the increases in bond insurance stock prices in the United States. Stock analysts' assessments of the bond insurance market; Major stock gainers; Effects of the price increases on the ratings of bond insurers.
- Street Waits for Enhanced News on EFS. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;07/24/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p1
Deals with the search of Enhance Financial Services for strategic alternatives in 2000. Three main options for Enhance; Credit review of Moody on the company as of July; Possible buyers of the company.
- Enhance Financial promotes Julie Stern. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p31
Focuses on Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s promotion of Julie Stern to senior vice president and manager of its underwriting operations. Job description; Career history of Stern.