Texas Pols Ready to Shuffle
- The Symmetry of Bush Perry. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;8/22/2011, p1
A blog on a photograph of Governor Rick Perry of Texas and U.S. President George W. Bush at a campaign event in Dallas is presented.
- Remarks to Reporters in Beaumont, Texas. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/3/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 39, p1466
Presents a speech delivered by U.S. President George W. Bush on September 27, 2005 before the reporters in Beaumont, Texas. Plans of the government for the state; Appreciation expressed for the efforts of Governor Rick Perry.
- Keep your cotton-pickin' hands off. // Business North Carolina;Nov95, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p13
Reports that Texas Agriculture Commissioner Rick Perry and Gov. George W. Bush tried to convince Texas voters to approve the transfer of $200 million to the Texas Agricultural Finance Authority so it can guarantee loans for companies willing to process cotton in Texas. Texas' efforts to lure...
- The 6 billion dollar men. Burka, Paul // Texas Monthly;Jan99, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p118
Focuses on the how to handle the six billion dollars worth of surplus in the state of Texas. Tasks of politicians George W. Bush, Rick Perry and Pete Laney on the session of the 76th Legislature; Other issues for the session; Focus on Bush.
- Get Up, Stand Up. Moser, Bob // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;3/11/2011, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p28
The article focuses on the budget crisis in Texas which reports a 27 billion U.S. dollars deficit and right-wing Legislature intends to balance the ledger by cutting school and services programs. It offers information on the management under Governors George W. Bush and Rick Perry with low-tax,...
- STATE OF EMERGENCY. Yannello, Amy // Emergency Management;Fall2007, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p20
The article presents information on the mobilization efforts initiated by the Emergency Management Council headed by Texas governor Rick Perry after U.S. President George Bush declared a state of emergency in the state days before 2007 Hurricane Dean was predicted to happen. Accordingly, the...
- Remarks at a Perry for Governor 2006 Rally in Dallas, Texas. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;11/13/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 45, p2017
The article presents a speech by U.S. President George W. Bush at a 2006 political rally in Dallas, Texas on November 6, 2006 for Texas Governor Rick Perry. The president said that whatever approach he use to run the U.S. government, he learnt it first in Texas. Bush was comfortable leaving the...
- Where to write... // Munday Courier (TX);8/2/2006, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p2
The article presents a list of the mailing addresses of United States government officials in Washington, D.C. and Texas, including the addresses of President George W. Bush, Senator John Cornyn, Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison, Representative Mac Thornberry, Texas Governor Rick Perry and State...
- Acts Approved by the President. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;4/2/2007, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p393
The article reports on the approval of H.R. 1129/Public Law 110-16 by U.S. President George W. Bush on March 28, 2007. The law deals with the construction, operation and maintenance of an arterial road in Saint Louis County, Missouri.