Looks great. Less weighty
- Test-driving the future. McCosh, Dan; McCormick, John // Popular Science;Oct98, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p42
Focuses on three operational concept cars, including the Pronto Spyder, the Dodge Intrepid ESX2 and the Jeep Jeepster. Features of each of the concept cars; Horsepower of the Pronto Spyder; Ability of polyethylene terephthalate to decrease the suspension of these cars; Acceleration of the ESX2;...
- Your next car? Evarts, Eric C. // Christian Science Monitor;8/03/98, Vol. 90 Issue 174, pB1
Focuses on Chrysler Corp.'s latest concept cars, or automobiles, as of August 1998. The Jeep Jeepster; Dodge Intrepid ESX2; Plymouth Pronto Spyder; Chrysler Chronos; Pros and cons. INSETS: Better fuels;Pop-bottle bodies.
- New Edge. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News Europe;2/6/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p14
The article discusses the trend in the automotive design of concept cars in 1996. The Chrysler LHX and the Dodge Intrepid ESX were some of examples of design philosophies on display at an automobile show in Detroit, Michigan. It highlights the influence of the 1996 Alfa Romeo Nuvola on the...
- Pentastar rolls a seven. // AutoWeek;1994 Issue, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p38
Features the Dodge Intrepid ES automobile. Manufacturer's data; Pricing; Equipment; Acceleration; Braking; Handling; Published benchmarks; Engine specifications; Drivetrain; Suspension; Dimensions; Fuel and cargo capacity. INSETS: Owners voices.;Other voices.;Update '94..
- Powertrain taps 2 sources. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;4/8/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5653, p46
Gives definition to the hhybrid power train and how it works. Evaluation of the Dodge Intrepid ESX's engine; Other features of the car.
- Chrysler intrepid takes a walk on the mild side. // Automotive Industries;Jan1998, Vol. 178 Issue 1, p2
Introduces the Chrysler Dodge Intrepid ESX2 car. Features of the car; Information on the engine of the car.
- ESX test drive. Martin, Norman // Automotive Industries;May96, Vol. 176 Issue 5, p60
Focuses on the test drive of Chrysler Corporation's Dodge Intrepid ESX. Details on the unveiling of the vehicle; Background information on the test drive; Features of the vehicle and capabilities; Examination of Chrysler's engineers views on they advanced technology areas; Comments from...
- Dodge Intrepid ESX2. // AutoWeek;01/19/98, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p16
Presents information on the Dodge Intrepid ESX2. Details on its design and construction; Identification of its alternate power source; How it performs; What gas millage it gets.
- Cab forward. // Popular Science;Dec92, Vol. 241 Issue 6, p118
States that Chrysler has taken a generational leap in the crowded field of intermediate sedans. Offers a comparison of four windshield-forward, rear-wheels-back vehicles. Dodge Intrepid; Eagle Vision; Mercury Sable; Pontiac Bonneville. INSET: K-car for the '90s, by Don Sherman..