Lawn tractors use airbags
- Fast setup coupled with predictability. Remich Jr., Norman C. // Appliance Manufacturer;May94, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p102
Reports on John Deere's use of Ready Tools Inc.'s Ready Benders. Use of Ready Bender in bending up and down in all kinds of stamping dies; Ease of maintenance.
- Fabricating, forming and stamping equipment. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug98, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p530
Presents information on several fabricating, forming and stamping equipment. Features of the CO2 laser cutting systems from Strippit Incorporated; Ideal applications for JetMachining Center from Omax Corporation; Target market of the TC 2000R punch press from Trumpf Incorporated.
- Everything but the press. DeJong, Colleen A. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Apr98, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p54
Focuses on important parts of pressworking operations of various companies. GM Grand Blanc's incorporation of aluminum stamping using an impact alternating current drive from Allen-Bradley; DCT Automation's use of destacking systems to feed sheet metal blanks into stamping presses; Atlas...
- Electronic transfer feed system. // Appliance Manufacturer;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p133
Discusses the Electronic Transfer Feed System (ETFS) developed to meet the demand for greater flexibility in transferring a wide variety of stampings. Specific features and their particular benefits; Properties of electronic tri-axis transfer feeds.
- A monster machine makes its mark. Cohen, Warren // U.S. News & World Report;7/15/96, Vol. 121 Issue 3, p86
Examines Verson's cutting-edge metal press for automobile manufacturing, a so-called A press. The largest machine tool ever built in America; Allied Products Corp., Verson's parent company; Information on the press, including weight, production ability in comparison to older presses, and time...
- Progressive die shapes precision stampings. // Machine Design;8/24/95, Vol. 67 Issue 15, p40
Focuses on Oberg Industries' use of a progressive die that stamps intricate parts with the precision of much costlier methods. Process description; Applications.
- 33-ton hydraulic-ram turret press with variable-speed punching control. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep93, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p218
Introduces the Model 345 Vipros turret press from U.S. Amada Ltd. Features; Variable-stroking abilities; Capabilities; Applications.
- KEEPING UP WITH Auxiliaries. // Plastics Technology;Jan2002, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p20
Presents technologies in the plastics industry in the United States. Capability of hot stamper from United Silicone; Advantages of vacuum chambers and vacuum loaders for powders and dusty regrind from Novatec Inc.; Efficiency of rotary heat-staking system from Plastic Assembly Systems.
- Stamping System Eliminates Secondary Operations--Ebway Corp., Booth B-6024. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug2008, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p344
The article reviews the Gripflow stamping system from Ebway Corp.