Fast--and successful--implementation of an injection molding cell
- Overmold movable joints with a single material. Ogando, Joseph // Plastics Technology;Jul96, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p23
Features Cincinnati Milacron Inc.'s Ice-Cold Molding tooling concept for plastic injection molding. Mechanisms in molding; Application in the creation of two-wing lock hinge.
- Textron licensing IntelliMold. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;10/23/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 34, p4
Reports on Textron Automotive Co. Inc.'s offering of licenses for its closed-loop injection molding process to molders in other industries. Textron's goal to establish itself as an intellectual-property specialist as well as a processor; Textron's acquisition of M&C Technologies in 1999 to gain...
- Injection-molding machine's hydraulics are quiet, smart. Hertzer, R. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Nov96, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p31
Focuses on Cincinnati Milacron's development of its MAGNA Series of hydraulic injection-molding machines. Establishment of the Wolfpack team approach; Rugged but quiet machines; Single reservoir of the MAGNA Series; Proportional hydraulics; User-friendly controls.
- All-electric injection presses boast higher precision. Ogando, Joseph // Plastics Technology;Jun96, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p27
Features the Elektra series of electric injection machines for plastics from Cincinnati Milacron. Features of the tests conducted by the company on the machines; 8-hour performance of 300-ton electric machine; Electric machine performance compared to standard toggle machine performance.
- Injection molding goes electric. Teresko, John; Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;9/19/94, Vol. 243 Issue 17, p32
Introduces the ELEKTRA line of injection-molding machines from Cincinnati Milacron Marketing Co.'s Plastic Machinery Group. Shift of injection-molding machines from hydraulic to electric technology; Advantages of using electric units of injection-molding machines.
- All-electric molding machine. // Appliance Manufacturer;Aug94, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p58
Reports on Cincinnati Milacron's focus on manufacturing all-electric injection-molding machines. Shift of the electronic apparatus and home appliance industry to plastics-process machinery; Cincinnati Milacron's introduction of its T-series of Eclipse blow-molding machines; Projected growth for...
- Small toggle line gets larger. // Plastics Technology;Dec97, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p44
Announces the expansion of the Vista Sentry line of toggle-clamp machines from Cincinnati Milacron. Capabilities of the product for injection molding of plastics.
- Tonnage barrier broken. Babyak, Richard J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Nov93, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p84
Introduces the Vista hydraulic VL4000 from Cincinnati Milacron. Delivery of 4,000 tons of clamping force; Injection-molding machine for large plastic parts; Applications; Injection capacities; Advantages of use.
- M&C process injects precision into molding. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;4/17/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p19
Reports on the close-loop injection molding technology developed by Ann Arbor, Michigan firm M&C Advanced Processes Inc. Gas counter pressure system designed to maintain optimal conditions during molding; Purchase of M&C by automotive supplier Textron Automotive Co.; How the system works.