- Polymer composite stands up to corrosive fluids. Hotter, David S. // Machine Design;03/20/97, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p62
Focuses on Anorad Corp.'s polymer composite, a material used for harsh environment-based equipment. Ability to be submerged in most industrial chemicals for long periods without corroding or distorting; Benefits to manufacturers.
- Stacked Air Bearing Platform. // Machine Design;04/22/99, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p102
Reports on the XY ABS-10 stacked air bearing platform from Anorad Corp. Applications; Specification.
- High-speed gantries. // Machine Design;10/07/99, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p138
Presents information on the L5300 Series of high-performance gantries developed by Anorad Corp. Features of the device; Capabilities.
- Moving-magnet linear motor. Schmidt, Tom // Design News;5/18/98, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p66
Deals with the moving-magnet linear motor from Anorad Corporation. Applications of the motor and its features.
- Display consortium awards Anorad technology-development contract. DeMeis, Rick // Laser Focus World;Mar96, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p45
Reports that the US Display Consortium has awarded Anorad a contract to develop a tape-automated-bonding on-glass assembly system. Value of the contract; System description.
- Anorad Corp. acquired by Rockwell Auto. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);09/18/98, Vol. 45 Issue 38, p11A
Discloses that Rockwell Automation of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Anorad Corp. of Hauppauge, New York. Projected growth of linear motor applications; Emergence of linear motor technology as an optimal choice in automated linear manufacturing applications;...
- Linear servomotors. // Machine Design;04/17/97, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p148
Takes a look at the LFD and LEC high-force motors from Anorad Corp. Features; Applications; Contact information.
- XY stage produces low magnetic field. // Product Design & Development;Dec99, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p56
Introduces an XY motion platform system for high-vacuum, non-metallic environments developed by Anorad Corp. Key specifications; Features and functions.
- Anwar Chitayat. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/16/97, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p38
Profiles Anwar Chitayat, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Anorad Corp., and one of the finalists to the 1997 Entrepreneur of the Year Award in Long Island, New York. Company's manufacturing of precision motion equipment; Key to company's success; Commitment to quality;...