Bosch launches new outfit
- Bosch spark plug technology dominates racing. // Automotive Marketing;Apr94, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p40
Presents a company profile of Bosch. Beginnings of company; Development of racing spark plugs; Comments from company officials.
- Bosch forms on-board electronics division. // Ward's Auto World;Jun98, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p46
Reports that Robert Bosch GmbH has formed the On-Board Electronics Division to be based in Schwieberdingen, Germany. Number of persons that will be employed by the company; Reference to Helmut Schwarz, who will oversee engineering, manufacturing and sales worldwide.
- Bosch expands its U.S. headquarters. Gardner, Greg // Ward's Auto World;Sep98, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the expansion of the Farmington Hills, Missouri headquarters of Robert Bosch Corporation, in order to consolidate its American braking business. Relocation of the braking business; Other information on the $37 million expansion.
- The last lap. Martin, Mark // Motor Age;Apr94, Vol. 113 Issue 4, p81
Provides information about Bosch' spark plugs. Quality of insulation.
- Bosch to make headlamps in Mexico plant. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;10/7/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5681, p16
Reports that Robert Bosch GmbH will manufacture headlamps for North American automakers from December 1997. Information on Bosch's expansion plans; Projected amount of money to be spent on headlamps manufacturing; Background information on Bosch.
- Bosch brake HQ to move to Farm. Hills. Sherefkin, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;05/19/97, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p3
Presents information on the relocation of Robert Bosch Corporation's extensive North American automotive-braking group to Farmington Hills, Detroit, Michigan. Reasons for the relocation; Background information on the company; Impact of the relocation on the city of South Bend, Detroit.
- Bosch will increase output of chip wafers. Chew, Edmund // Automotive News;10/21/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5683, p34
Reports on the plans of Robert Bosch GmbH to increase production of chip wafers by the third quarter of 1997, and expand output in the longrun. Amount of money the company invested at its Reutlingen semi-conductor facility to raise capacity.
- Bosch plans to double HQ to 1,000 workers. Sherefkin, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;08/11/97, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p30
Reports on an extensive expansion plan of Robert Bosch Corporation, which is scheduled to commence at the end of 1997. Comments from Helmut Schwarz, president of the company's Automotive Group; Background information on the company; Detailed information on the plan.
- Bosch focuses on Michigan. // Automotive News;5/26/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5714, p33B
Reports that Robert Bosch Corp. is preparing to move the headquarters of its North American automotive brake group to Farmington Hills, Michigan.