Customer retention in the auto industry
- Customer incentives. // Automotive News;10/16/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5628, p44
Presents a chart showing customer incentive programs offered by automobile manufacturers. Chrysler Corp.; Ford Motor Co.; General Motors Corp.; Hyundai; Mazda; Mitsubishi.
- Car buyers hanker for more power, comfort. Jewett, Dale // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/27/97, Vol. 18 Issue 43, pW-7
Focuses on the efforts of automobile engineers to satisfy the needs of car buyers for 1998. Reference to the development of a family of all-aluminum V-6 engines for the overhauled Dodge Intrepid; Move by more automakers to high-tech variable camshaft timing to boost performance and cut...
- Enlightened professionalism. Siddiqi, Shahla // Motor Age;Nov93, Vol. 112 Issue 11, p96
Opinion. Discusses the need for professionalism in the automotive service industry. Individuality of professionalism; Comparison with medical and legal professions; Importance of self-organized creative action; Self promotion of associations; Continuing profit as reward.
- Training resources. // Motor Age;Oct94, Vol. 113 Issue 10, p72
Features available automotive services. Includes Everco Industries' local Retrofit Update Clinics; Expansion of diagnostic hotline by Wagner Brake; Extension of technical hotline by Moog Automotive Inc.
- `What's it worth?'. Schneider, Mitch // Motor Age;Mar97, Vol. 116 Issue 3, p15
Focuses on the value of customer loyalty in the automotive service industry in the United States. Characteristics of loyal and lifetime customers; Ways to develop customer loyalty; Management of problems from loyal customers.
- Ford, Chrysler continue rebates. // Automotive News;1/13/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5695, p46
Presents information on customer incentive programs in the United States. Chrysler Corporation's extension of its customer rebates until April 7th 1996, on most models; Ford Motor Company's continuation, or revision of its customer payments; Customer incentives initiated by Hyundai Motor...
- Customer incentives. // Automotive News;1/13/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5695, p46
Presents statistical information on customer incentive programs within the automobile industry in the United States.
- Perfect. Schneider, Mitch // Motor Age;Dec97, Vol. 116 Issue 12, p13
Opinion. Focuses on the automobile service industry, discussing the type of satisfaction that motorist want from the industry for services given. Definition of the term `perfect'; Scenario demonstrating service that a customer was given at a tire store and what was learnt from the transaction.
- Customer incentives. // Automotive News;10/28/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5684, p46
Presents information on customer incentives offered by automobile companies in the United States.
- Customer incentives. // Automotive News;6/19/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5610, p38
Provides information on the continuing customer incentives programs of automakers in the United States. Chrysler Corp.; Ford Motors Co.; General Motors; Hyundai; Honda; Mazda.