- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p36
Presents chart and graphs on the performance of stocks of several wireless companies in the U.S. as of April 8, 2002. INSETS: Wireless Shares Hold Steady;STOCK SPOTLIGHT;RESEARCH HIGHLIGHT.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p72
Presents graphical and tabular representations of the stock performance of wireless communication carriers and operators in the United States as of December 18, 2000.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p40
Presents charts and graphs on the stock performance of several wireless communication service carriers and vendors as of September 3, 2001.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;03/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p128
Presents tables and graphs on the economic condition of the wireless communication stock market in the United States as of March 19, 2001. Sales of wireless stocks; Wireless portfolio index; Global wireless infrastructure deployment; Stock performance of the Airgate PCS company.
- WIRELESS SPENDING IN LATIN AMERICA($ BILLIONS). // Latin America Telecom;Oct2013, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
A graph is presented showing the rate of wireless spending in Latin America from 2006 to 2016.
- Wireless radio frequency bridges. Walters, Kevin // PC Week;12/08/97, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p131
Presents a chart evaluating wireless radio frequency bridges. Company; Product; Frequency ranges; Installation; Maximum distance between bridges; Security features; Price; More.
- Airgate Drags Wireless Down. // High Yield Report;6/10/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p4
Reports the decline of the shares of stocks of AirGate in the U.S. Decrease of subscriber growth rate; Reduction of ratings among the brokerage houses; Decrease of wireless bonds.
- AirGate posts revenues of $6.5M on $25M loss. // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p41
Reports on the financial performance of Sprint PCS Network partner, AirGate PCS Inc. in the second quarter of 2000 ended June 30.
- Sprint Hitches A Ride On The Highway. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p25
Announces the switching on of coverage by Sprint PCS affiliate Airgate PCS Inc., along Interstate 85 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mechanics of the affiliate plan of the two companies; Role of Airgate in the affiliate program; Breakdown of the company's market in South Carolina.