Airspan Crosses The Atlantic
- Analysts' Envy: Fixed Wireless And Airspan. Dziatkiewicz, Mark // Wireless Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p31
Features wireless communication company, Airspan Networks Incorporated. Information on Airspan's code division multiple access technology base and system design; Projected revenue of Airspan in 2000, according to Lehman Brothers; What allows the firm to rapidly increase production to meet...
- Alltel tests fixed wireless loops. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;06/19/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 25, p16
Provides information on Alltel company's tests of wireless local loops equipment from Airspan Networks company. Information on Alltel's competitive local exchange carrier strategy; Focus of the project; How Airspan's system can support downstream rate per subscriber. INSETS: Alltel loses rural...
- Products. // Wireless Review;11/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p22
Introduces several products in the wireless communications industry. PacketDrive technology from Airspan Networks; CrossPATH II Triple-T1 intelligent channel service unit from ADC Kentrox; Verity 3300 DS3 broadband echo-canceller system from Tellabs.
- Estonian carrier selects fixed wireless equipment. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p118
Reports on the selection of the fixed wireless equipment from Airspan Networks by Aesti Telefon to deploy high-speed Internet access and voice services throughout residential areas in Estonia.
- Airspan to acquire Nortel's Proximity fixed wireless business. // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p18
Reports on the plan of Airspan Networks Inc. to acquire Nortel Networks' fixed wireless communication business by the end of 2003. Value of the business; Terms and conditions of the deal; Plans for Nortel employees.
- Alvarion, Airspan get Serbian contract. // RCR Wireless News;11/17/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p14
Reports on the selection of Alvarion Ltd. and Airspan Networks Inc. as suppliers for the rebuilding of the telecommunications infrastructure of Telekom Srbija a.d. in Serbia. Number of telephony and data lines Telekom Srbija plans to deploy using wireless last-mile solutions; Challenge posed by...
- MARKET DIARY. // RCR Wireless News;10/6/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p30
The article lists several wireless companies who performed well in the market which includes Airspan Networks, Fortune Diversified, and NTT DoCoMo.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;11/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p11
Presents an update on the U.S. wireless industry as of November 15, 2003. Information on the redesigned bill of ALLTEL; Move of Cingular Wireless to hire ForeSee Results to measure and manage customer satisfaction on its Web site; Details of the term sheet signed by Airpsan Networks Inc. with...
- Base station and access point. // Mobile Radio Technology;Aug2006, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p77
The article introduces the AS.MAX base station and ProST Wi-Fi access point suitable for public-safety and municipal wireless markets manufactured by Airspan Networks Inc. According to the company, the new devices features the transmission range of WiMAX and the quality of Wi-Fi in one system as...