Q&A: The Value Chain
- value. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p162
A definition of the term "value" is presented, which refers to a determination about a company, set in the marketplace, that is based on the income it produces year after year, calculated by dividing net operating income by the capitalization rate.
- PÃ‰NZ- Ã‰S Ã‰RTÃ‰KSZÃLLÃTMÃNYOK ÃLTALÃNOS SZABÃLYAI JOGI SZAKMAI SZEMPONTOK FIGYELEMBEVÃ‰TELÃ‰VEL. István, Rácz László // HadmÃ©rnÃ¶k;2011, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p103
My article presents the work of a section like that, that only some firms make it in a national look, but they are between the firms, who make this work across Europe,. One of the most endangered sections is the money and value transports according to the property protection trade and single...
- appreciation. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p403
A definition of the term "appreciation" is presented. It refers to the value that certain assets, particularly land and buildings, accrue over time. Directors of companies are obliged to reflect this in their accounts. It also refers to the increase in value of one currency relative to another.
- Frugal -- but not foolish. BOOMER, L. GARY // Accounting Today;6/15/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p22
This article focuses on the different strategies that may be used in financial planning by certified public accountants (CPAs) to further improve performance to aid in the growth of their companies as well as increase profits in an inflexible economy. The author stresses the importance of...
- 2013 deal value is ahead of last year's pace. PETRYK, ANDREW K. // Smart Business Cleveland;Jun2013, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p26
The article focuses on merger and acquisition (M&A) deals in Ohio for the year ending April 2013. The author says data show M&A deal value rose 20 percent from the previous year's level. The market is favorable for sellers, based on market data presented. The author says it is a borrower's...
- Star or supernova? Vargas, Alexia // Crain's New York Business;02/05/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p3
Reports the profitability improvement of Manhattan-based Star Media Network Inc. in New York. Details on Star Media revenue increase; Expectation of Lehman Brothers analyst Michael Simpson on Star Media net loss; Assurance of Star Media chief executive officer Fernando Espuelas on company...
- CAB: Spot Sales Rise 45%. // Multichannel News;08/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p31
Focuses on the market performance of national spot advertising sales in New York. Percentage increase of spot sales presented by the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau; Sectors contributing to the growth; View of National Cable Communications director of sales Andrew Ward on the continuous...
- High Yield Gainers and Losers (as of 6/12/02). // High Yield Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p4
Presents charts depicting the high yield gainers and losers for June 2002. Lists of firms issuing bond in the market; Illustration on the top gainers and losers; Sources of data from The High Yield Advantage.
- New Hampshire's 100 public companies. Wise, Dan; Pappas, Brad // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Jun90, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p13
Presents a list of New Hampshire's top 100 public companies rank according to its revenues. Revenue of the companies for the year 1988 and 1989; Net income for the year 1988 and 1989; Products and services offered; Number of employees. INSETS: Vitronics Corp.;Bank of NH Corp..
- AREA PUBLIC COMPANIES. Patta, Gig; Haemmerle, Martina // San Diego Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p16
Presents a chart depicting the revenues of area public companies in San Diego County, California. Address of the companies; Contact information; Revenues as of 2001.