- COMMERCIAL MARKET. // Microwave Journal;Feb2009, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p57
The article offers forecasts concerning telecommunications, mass media and the Internet industry worldwide. A research entitled "UWB 2008: Short-Term Problems and Long-Term Potential," by In-Stat shows that the ultra-wideband (UWB) technology market experienced setbacks in 2008 but will show...
- users want faster, friendlier devices. Diercks, Rebecca // Wireless Week;1/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p31
Focuses on a study conducted by Cahners In-Stat Group which probed on early mobile Internet adopters about the devices they use to wirelessly access the Internet. Methodology of the study; Results and discussion of the study.
- Surveys, Studies and Reports, Oh My! C.-T. // Communications Technology;Nov2008, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p43
The article reports on the research made by CompTIA, ABI Research Inc., and In-Stat Inc. on the technological trends in the U.S. CompTIA states that telecommuting benefits companies through employee retention and costs savings. ABI Research estimates a $1.8 million revenue for home net working...
- Just Add VoIP. // Electronic News;8/15/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 33, pN.PAG
Reports on the forecast of ABI Research on the growth of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services. Comparison of the subscriber base of VoIP with conventional fixed and mobile phone; Benefit of VoIP; Sources of VoIP.
- Low Power = High Growth: Home Automation, Sports, Medical, and Retail Among the Key Markets Driving Growth in Wireless Connectivity, Says ABI Research. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article focuses on a research report by Allied Business Intelligence (ABI) Inc. titled "Wireless Connectivity Market Data, Global Summary" which provides review of the wireless connectivity market. It also provides forecasts to 2016 for enabled devices and integrated circuits (ICs) in 27...
- Report predicts 84,000 cell sites by 2001. // Cellular Business;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p18
Presents Allied Business Intelligence Inc.'s report on wireless antenna markets indicating that the number of cellular sites worldwide is expected to skyrocket from 50,000 n fiscal 1996 to 84,000 by year 2001.
- IN-STAT PREDICTS BLEAK SHORT-TERM PROSPECTS FOR 3G WIRELESS. // Tele-Service News;Jun2001, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p3
Presents the forecasts of Cahners In-Stat Group on the high-speed third generation (3G) wireless communication services in line with its report on 3G wireless communications technology.
- Phone Sales Spike. Young, Deborah // Wireless Review;11/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p9
Reports on the sales of handset phones after September 11, 2001 in the United States. Forecast of Cahners In-Stat for 2001; Factors attributed to the increase in sales of wireless service; Trends in emergency-use wireless communication system subscribers.
- Giving Wireless Data The Business. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;9/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p48
Discusses the research findings by Cahners In-Stat Group on the use of wireless devices in the United States (U.S.) as of September 10, 2001. Use of mobile Internet devices in the U.S. by the end of 2001; Categories of vertical applications gaining momentum; Use of wireless devices by U.S....