Palm Targets M-workers
- Palm preps new wireless products, OS. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;01/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p32
Reports on the partnerships signed by Palm Inc. Improvement of the wireless capabilities of the company; Transformation of handheld devices into electronic wallets.
- Personal Trainer. // Tech & Learning;Mar2001, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p6
Reports the business deal forged between the Classroom Connect and the Palm in the United States.
- Portal partnerships. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p16
Announces the partnership between Sprint PCS and Palm Computing Inc. to market and sell wireless solutions for hand-held devices using the Palm operating system platform. Services offered through the wireless solutions; Terms of the partnership; Advantage of the partnership to Palm.
- Sprint PCS Gets Its Hands On Palm. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the partnership of Palm Inc. with Sprint PCS to give owners of personal digital assistants the ability to use their devices to access the Internet and corporate Intranets through the Sprint network. Terms of the partnership; How Sprint benefits from the deal; Focus of the deal.
- BEA, PALM PARTNER ON HANDHELDS. // InfoWorld;9/2/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p14
Reports on the partnership between Palm and BEA Systems to boost the development of Web services-based application for Palm handheld devices. Terms of the deal.
- Palm boasts credit car purchase. Niccolai, James // InfoWorld;01/29/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p76A
Focuses on the partnership formed by Palm Inc. with VeriFone and a point-of-sale (POS) terminal manufacturer to create a system that will allow Palm users to make credit card purchases using their handheld computers. Implication of the credit card purchase demonstration made by Carl Yankowski,...
- Palm OS licensees can offer can offer BlackBerry-style access via RIM. // RCR Wireless News;5/12/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p22
Reports on the partnership of BlackBerry maker Research In Motion Ltd. with Palm Inc. and JP Mobile. Information on BlackBerry Connect licensing program; Information on JP Mobile's plan to allow BlackBerry users to access applications using RIM BlackBerry Enterprise Server and its SureWave...
- News Digest. // eWeek;7/2/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p11
Reports on the partnerships between Palm with PricewaterhouseCooper, Extended System and Panasonic in the United States. Plan to create applications and technologies for corporate information technology shops; Announcement on the capital deficit of Palm; Information on the marketing plan of...
- Handango, Palm form alliance. // RCR Wireless News;12/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p19
Reports on the partnership between wireless software publisher Handango and Palm Inc. to promote Palm OS software applications. Significance of the alliance.