Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- A Note on Qualitative Forecast Evaluation: Comment. Kaylen, Michael S.; Brandt, Jon A. // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;May88, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p415
Comments on a study about the need for a thorough evaluation of qualitative forecasting model, and its application with U.S. hog prices. Description of the study's definition of terms; Considerations in decision making; Data analysis.
- Review and standardization of cell phone exposure calculations using the SAM phantom and anatomically correct head models. Beard, Brian B.; Kainz, Wolfgang // BioMedical Engineering OnLine;2004, Vol. 3, p34
We reviewed articles using computational RF dosimetry to compare the Specific Anthropomorphic Mannequin (SAM) to anatomically correct models of the human head. Published conclusions based on such comparisons have varied widely. We looked for reasons that might cause apparently similar...
- Quarterly Models to Predict Cash Prices of Pork Bellies. Foote, Richard J.; Craven, John A.; Williams, Jr., Robert R. // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Nov72 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p603
Quarterly three-equation models designed to predict wholesale cash prices for fresh pork bellies at Chicago, quarterly consumption, and end-of-quarter stocks were developed and fitted by three-stage least squares based on data for 1957-1971. This is the first published econometric study relating...
- More players mean cheaper prices in Europe, study finds. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p8
Details findings of `European Cellular Pricing Strategies,' a study conducted by Strategy Analytics on cellular prices in European countries. Reason for the decline in cellular prices in Western Europe; Prices in the duopoly markets of Ireland and Norway; Strategy Analytics' suggestion that...
- Mobile subscriptions down in November. // Hungary A.M.;12/17/2013, p7
The article reports on the decrease in the number of mobile phone subscription in Hungary from 13,000-11.562 million in November 2013 according to the Hungarian National Media and Infocummunications Authority (NMHH).
- EASY CELL. Cawley, Shannon; Benson, Tessa // InStyle;Feb2005, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p202
Presents information on Nokia 7280 cell phone.
- Cellular phones plug in flexible pricing plans. Leuchter, Miriam // Crain's New York Business;7/19/93, Vol. 9 Issue 29, p25
Reports on the pricing strategies for cellular phone service. Free phone offer with a year's service contract; Loss of customers as a result of costs; NYNEX Mobile Communications Co.'s usage-sensitive price plan; Cellular One's campaign; Effect of subsidies and price competition on...
- DIRECT CHOICE/CARPHONE WAREHOUSE PRICE PROMISE. Sims, Mike // Marketing (00253650);1/23/2003, p10
Focuses on the author's experience of buying a Motorola-V70 mobile phone. Price of the phone in the market after the author bought it.
- Cellular market prices continue to slide. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jul94, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p15
Reports on the sliding market prices of cellular telephone in the United States. Increase in usage due to the price drop; Occurrence of growth in nonbusiness market segments.