Will The Grinch Pinch M-commerce?
- Snaz files Chapter 7 bankruptcy. // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p11
Announces that Snaz Commerce Solutions, a provider of wireless commerce products was forced to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Comments from Vikram Chachra, the company's co-founder and chief strategy officer; Technology used by the company to offer wireless Web shopping.
- SNAZ's M-Commerce Plan Too Soon To Market. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;8/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p15
Reports on the success and failure of SNAZ Commerce Solutions' M-commerce services. Speculation raised by the company's growth within its first year; Outlook of analysts on M-commerce; Issues that have slowed implementation of M-commerce services on the telecommunication carrier side.
- Snaz launches mobile wallet. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p46
Reports on the launch of Snaz Commerce Solutions' next-generation mobile wallet in March 2001.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p5
Presents news briefs in the wireless communications industry in the United States as of September 2000. Plan of SNAZ Commerce Solutions to launch a short messaging service-based commerce service; Creation of a wireless application for Total Sports' football coverage; Information on the wireless...
- 2012 BEST BEAUTY BUYS: On the Go! // InStyle;May2012, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p76
The steps to creating a shopping list based on the "Best Beauty Buys" special of "InStyle" magazine on one's mobile phone are outlined.
- Mobile outlet shopping peaks during the holidays. // Value Retail News;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p17
The article reports that more than 50 percent of shoppers use mobile phones for in-store activities like comparison shopping, peer feedback on the item to be bought, product information and coupons.
- Mobile Shopping-Related Activities by Newspaper Platform Users. // Editor & Publisher;Aug2012, Vol. 145 Issue 8, p19
A chart is presented which focuses on the mobile shopping behavior of newspaper platform users.
- PHONES TO GO! Anders, Mark // Boys' Life;Dec2006, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p42
The article highlights several factors to consider in selecting and purchasing cellular phones.
- REDBOOK and Eye Capture let you SHARE, SAVE, and SHOP from your phone! // Redbook;Apr2013, Vol. 220 Issue 4, p22
The article offers step-by-step instructions for buying products by using a free mobile application, Eye Capture.