One Every Three Minutes
- AK.TV channel. Berger, Robin // Electronic Media;05/14/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p14
Focuses on the interactive television channel AK.TV which was created by Kanakaris Wireless. Viewing of the channel worldwide from multiple platforms such as cellular phones, pocket computers and game consoles; Use of an encoding technology called CinemaWEAR; Use of content provided by...
- Kanakaris Wireless Buys LA Film School. Bloom, Roger // Orange County Business Journal;6/4/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p11
Reports on Kanakaris Wireless' acquisition of the Los Angeles Film School.
- Kanakaris Makes The Rounds. // Wireless Week;07/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p24
Announces that Alex Kanakaris, president and chief executive officer of Kanakaris Wireless, will be the keynote speaker and panel moderator in a series of Internet trade shows throughout the United States and Europe for the year 2000. Topic to be discussed; Brief information on the company.
- Business Clients Go Wireless. // Wireless Week;02/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p18
Deals with the service being offered by Kanakaris Wireless that offer its business clients the ability to create wireless versions of the company's Web sites. Technology clients can use to create their wireless sites.
- KANAKARIS WIRELESS LAUNCHES ALL-REVENUE MOVIE WEB SITE. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Jun2002, Vol. 21 Issue 6, pN.PAG
Reports on the 100 percent revenue business model of Kanakaris Wireless, an online motion picture provider, for its online movie Web site CinemaPop and will utilize its own Play-for-Pay technology and a platform built with Microsoft .Net technology. Benefit offered by the format to users;...
- New Products To Bolster Restructured Alesis' Evolution. Walsh, Christopher // Billboard;06/23/2001, Vol. 113 Issue 25, p56
Reports on the acquisition of Alesis Studio Electronics, maker of recording equipment, by Jack O'Donnell, president of Numark Industries. Plans for the restructuring of Alesis; Description of new equipment to be unveiled by Alesis; Intention of Kanakaris Wireless to acquire the Los Angeles Film...
- Intervisual Sheds Video Unit; Posts Loss. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/22/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 16, p20
Presents information on the acquisition of Fast Forward Marketing, a video distribution unit of Intervisual Books, by Kanakaris Wireless Corp. Value of the transaction; Losses incurred by Fast Forward in 2000 and 2001; Implication of the sale of Fast Forward for Intervisual.