HP Hears The Wireless Call
- HP enhances its wireless Internet position. // RCR Wireless News;12/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p10
Presents information on Hewlett-Packard Company's wireless Internet services, offered in conjunction with Bitstream, BlueKite, WebEx and GoAmerica. HP Jornada personal digital assistant with Bitstream's Thunderhawk technology; BlueKite's optimization software; WebEx's Access Anywhere service.
- HP Partners With F5 Networks to Speed Up App Deployment. // CIO Insight;5/9/2012, p1
The article offers information on the solutions automating the processes for cloud application deployment on wireless and wired networks from Hewlett-Packard Co.
- HP blade server could ease computing challenges. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;12/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p23
Reports on the release of a blade server product series and a support alliance program from Hewlett-Packard Co. Advantage of the wireless product to customers; Key features of the blade server products.
- HP introduces new wireless products. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;1/24/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p29
Focuses on the introduction of wireless products by Hewlett-Packard company. Development of the Canon Hi8 video camcorders package; Features of avilion zt1000; Prices of the products.
- HP bolsters performance monitoring tools. // PC Week;11/25/96, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p3
Reports on the release of Hewlett Packard's network performance monitoring software NetMetrix 4.7. The addition of NetMetrix Internetwork Response Manager and NetMetrix Reporter, two World Wide Web-enabled modules; Features, including global network performance measurement; Cost of NetMetrix...
- HP prepping all-in-one server mgmt. software. Mears, Jennifer; Connor, Deni // Network World;8/18/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p1
Introduces Hewlett-Packard Co.'s network server management software code-named Nimbus. Capabilities and functions; Benefits offered to users; Design specification.
- HP readying telecom support. Kujubu, Laura // InfoWorld;11/09/98, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p18
Announces Hewlett-Packard Co.'s plan to announce in November 1998 its HP Telecom Critical Support program, which is intended to help telecommunications operators minimize network downtime. Design of the package to support mission-critical applications; Inclusion of proactive services that help...
- Hewlett-Packard plans U.S. Mobile Bazaar. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p40
Reports the plans of Hewlett-Packard Co. to open Mobile Bazaar, a facility for wireless applications developers in the United States. Collaboration with wireless carriers in creating additional revenue streams; Importance of providing application service to networks; Impact of wireless...
- Big Boys Team Up On Security. // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p22
Reports on the integration of the security technologies of Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) and Nokia for wireless applications. Purpose of the integration; Information on the Praesidium Virtualvault technology from HP.