WW To Publish Bluetooth Daily
- WW To Publish I.T. Show Daily. // Wireless Week;10/09/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p6
Highlights the editorial contingent of `Wireless Week' journal which will be given to the television show called `Show Daily' at the `Wireless I.T.' convention of CTIA company. Where exhibitors of the convention and other companies can send their press releases.
- Calendar. // Quill & Quire;May2000, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p13
Presents the schedule of events in the publication industry in Canada. Venue of the Donner Prize awards dinner; Contact information for the Book Publishers' Professional Association e-commerce presentation; Contact person of the Editors' Association of Canada national conference.
- Show Daily Deadlines. // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p5
Announces that the 'Wireless Week' magazine will produce the official show daily at CTIA's Wireless conference in Orlando, Florida on March 18-20, 2002.
- Show Daily Deadlines. // Wireless Week;2/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p4
Announces that 'Wireless Week' magazine will produce the official show daily at the CTIA Wireless 2002 conference in Orlando, Florida on March 18-20, 2002.
- Wireless Week To Publish Wireless 2001 Daily. // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p5
Announces that `Wireless Week' will publish a Show Daily each day at the Wireless 2001 convention of the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 20 to 22, 2001. Acceptable formats for press releases.
- On the Agenda. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/6/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 45, p33
The article presents a schedule of a calendar of events in Fairfield County, Connecticut. A Volunteer Center of Southwestern Fairfield County training workshop on writing a press release on November 13. A conference on Women's Business Development Center program, on insurance basics on November...
- U.S. Catholic-Buddhist Dialogue Continues. // America;3/5/2007, Vol. 196 Issue 8, p7
The article reports on the continuation of discussion between the Catholics and Zen/Chan Buddhists in the U.S. It discusses the theme of the first meeting of the dialogue that was held at the City of Ten Thousand Buddhas near Ukiah, California. A press release on the details of the symposium was...
- CONCRETE ISSUES: Technical Reference Sources and Architectural Collection Development. Opar, Barbara // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Spring1993, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p13
The article focuses on the results of the survey "Concrete Issues: Technical Reference Sources and Architectural Collection Development," delivered by Barbara Opar at the Art Libraries Society of North America Annual Conference held in Chicago, Illinois in February 1992. It stated the...
- Get your SFC/SFE abstracts. // R&D Magazine;Jan94, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p5
Announces the availability of the book containing complete abstracts of papers presented at the International Symposium on Supercritical Fluid Chromatography and Extraction from January 11 to 14, 1994 in Baltimore, Maryland. Price; Contact information.