Palm's Portal Proffered
- Palm Enters The Enterprise Market. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;01/28/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p10
Reports that Palm is introducing a product and mobile services platform that aim to sell to enterprises seeking mobile data solutions. Services that will be offered in Palm's central wireless messaging server; Implication of the products line to Palm; Features of the i705 handheld device which...
- In the Palm of his hand. Daniels, Guy // Euronet;Jul2001, Issue 13, p10
Focuses on the wireless Internet initiative of Palm Computing Inc. Plans for the European market; Details of the stages of the plan.
- PocketPay To Enable Internet Terminal Transactions. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p8
Focuses on a wireless communication licensing agreement with PalmPilot established by joint venture partners, Pilot Island Publishing and eConnect.
- Palm developers embrace wireless enablement. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p36
Reports that Palm Inc. has further embraced the ongoing wireless enablement of its devices by incorporating a broad array of wireless-related hardware and software innovations designed for its product.
- PALM LINE TO TAP TI CHIP. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;12/31/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p21
Reports the plan of Palm Inc. for the shipment of wireless devices in the United States. Inclusion of core technology; Concern of observers over product delays; Advantages of wireless technologies.
- Palm aims to gain market momentum. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p10
Reports on Palm Inc.'s introduction of four personal digital assistants as part of its line of wireless products for fall 2000.
- Palm Reaches Out to Touch Entry-Level Market. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;08/21/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p25
Reports on handheld products introduced by Palm aimed for the mass audience in line with the company's efforts to broaden its market. Street prices; Features.
- Temperature Rising. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;09/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 38, p23
Provides information on the wireless handheld computer business of Palm Computing Co. Planned initial public offering of the company; Revenue during the fiscal year ended May 28, 1999; Statistics on the estimated growth of the handheld computer market.
- Integrated computing devices expected to leapfrog in popularity. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;11/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p14
Focuses on the popularity of wireless integrated personal digital assistants (PDA). Capabilities of integrated PDA; Forecasts on PDA shipments; Features of a wireless device released by Palm Inc.