Lexton, Malmstrom to Lead Merrill's Public Finance Group
- BEMUSIC FORMS UNITS, TAPS EXEX. Oppelaar, Justin // Daily Variety;7/11/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 27, p15
Reports the regrouping of BeMusic properties. Designation of Andreas Schmidt; Mention of the BeMusic divisions; Functions of each division.
- EXEC SHUFFLE. // Daily Variety;11/15/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 54, p18
Reports the selection and appointment of company executives.
- Management revamp at Bernstein. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p2
Reports the revision of the management structure of kitchen group Bernstein in Great Britain. Retirement of chairman Sir Nigel Rudd; Promotion of Ray Young to executive chairman; Designation of the Jeremy Bernstein as merchandise director.
- Shifts at Eaton. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p43
Reports on the reorganization of Eaton Corp. in March 2002. Positions which were created; Executives who were appointed; Changes in its business units.
- Briefs . Lenius, Pat // Supply House Times;Mar2001, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p18
Reports developments in the plumbing industry in the United States as of January 2001. Appointment of Michael Langer as sales manager of the Central States Group; Recognition of Cardaw Supplies as Supplier of the Year by Aventis Corp.; Reorganization of ABS Pumps into different business divisions.
- Noland appoints regional managers. // Supply House Times;Jul99, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on the regional management structure created by Noland Co. to provide better corporate support and oversight of branch operations. Executives appointed as regional managers; Responsibilities of the executives.
- Pacific Data Images to restructure management. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;05/01/98, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p7
Reports that Palo Alto, California-based digital effects and animation studio Pacific Data Images is in the process of restructuring and adding to its management team. Appointment of executives to different positions in the firm; Part of effort to generate business and explore other business...
- From Jed to 'Buffy' McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;01/22/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 4, p15
Reports the corporate restructuring and promotion of Jed Petrick as the president of Warner Brothers in the United States. Emphasis on Internet in the network expansion plan; Promotion of children products; Income forecast; Strategies in marketing and income generation.
- BASF Corp. Announces Details of Reorganization Moves in North America. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p17
Announces the corporate reorganization of BASF Corp. in the United States. Business strategy of the company; Affiliation of the company with BASF AG; Appointment of Harold McDonald as executive vice president of the company.