- Fund money. Huber, Janean // Entrepreneur;Dec1993, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p15
Cites individual retirement account (IRA) as one of the most accessible sources of money. Securing loan with assistance from the Retirement Account Lending Authority Inc.; Pooling of IRA with other people's accounts.
- QUICKPOLL. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jun2010, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p30
The article presents statistics on the views of accountants on the conversion opportunities of individual retirement account (ROTH) in 2010 in the U.S.
- Investors Staying With Savings Plans. Barney, Lee // American Banker;5/12/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 74, p6
The article discusses 2009 and 2010 statistics regarding contributions made to and withdrawals taken from individual retirement accounts.
- Get thee to an advisor. // Senior Market Advisor;Sep2012, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p26
Statistics are presented on the percentage of people who work with an advisor to contribute to a retirement plan or individual retirement account.
- Handling of consumer credit risk can vary, bank investors warned. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;12/9/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 234, p25
Reports that the defensive tactics used by banks to protect themselves against rising consumer indebtedness vary. Need for bank stock investors to look closely; List of major banking companies that appear to be the most careful players in terms of consumer credit; Response to personal bankruptcies.
- Consumer credit defaults fell In February, data show. // Journal of Business (10756124);3/29/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 8, pB7
The article presents the data released by Experian and S & P Indices on the decline of default rates of consumer loans in Spokane, Washington in February 2012.
- Some Employers Hit Reset Button on Retirement-Plan Holdings: Retirement Scan. // Financial-planning.com;6/8/2015, p1
The article focuses on the move by some employers to make target-date funds as a default option in their retirement plans, as of June 2015. Topics discussed include comments from William Atwood, executive director of the Illinois State Board of Investment on the move, a study finding that many...
- DC assets hit record high as stock market soars, too. STEYER, ROBERT // Pensions & Investments;4/15/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p37
The article discusses U.S. defined-contribution (DC) pension plans, offering information including the aggregate volume of assets in DC plans and the average size of individual DC plan accounts as of the end of 2012, based on a survey conducted by the publication.
- BORROWING FROM RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS A COSTLY MISTAKE. Alderman, Jason // Outlook Weekly;8/28/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p15
This article discusses the increasing behavior of borrowing from long-term retirement savings accounts to pay for short-term bills, as of August 2008. Because of taxes, penalties and lost investment income, loans and withdrawals from 401(k) plans, individual retirement accounts and other...