- RISK AND ASSET ALLOCATION IN INVESTMENT POLICIES. Meek, James K. // Association Management;May2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p56
Provides tips in determining the important parts of investment policy. Identification of tolerance levels; Importance to establish risk tolerance; Consideration of asset allocation.
- Washington State to Study Investments. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;03/26/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p2
Provides information on the preparations of the Washington State Investment Board for an asset allocation review.
- A proven investment strategy. Rigtrup, Jim // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/1/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p13
The article offers information on the use of a tactical asset allocation investing approach, a moderately active investment strategy which has reportedly been shown to be more valuable during times of rapid economic change.
- Eppur si muove ï¿½ Risk and alternative asset classes for pension funds. Fraser-Sampson, Guy // Pensions: An International Journal;Mar2007, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p82
The author draws attention to different investment practices between pension funds in North America and those in Europe. In particular, he points out the very different ways in which so-called ï¿½alternativeï¿½ asset classes are viewed; for example, in the UK, private equity and hedge...
- P&I data to be used for BlackRock strategy. // Pensions & Investments;7/25/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p2
The article informs that asset allocation data of the journal "Pensions & Investments" are being used by BlackRock Inc. to develop a new strategy to provide greater liquidity for institutional portfolios without sacrificing the potential returns offered by higher-risk assets.
- How Good Advisors Add Value. Swedroe, Larry // CPA Wealth Provider;Apr2004, p21
Discusses the advantages of having an Investment Policy Statement. Identification of investment objectives and risk tolerance of the investor; Inclusion of asset allocationa and a rebalancing table; Determination of all risk and rewards of investment portfolio.
- Counting the cost. // Money Marketing;10/27/2011, p42
The author discusses the diversification and strategic asset allocation of the retail distribution review (RDR) via a multi-asset and low-cost investment method.
- BRIEFS. // Pensions & Investments;8/21/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p33
The article offers new briefs related to the pension and investment sector in the U.S. San Francisco City & County Employees' Retirement System has introduced an opportunistic strategies category to its equity portfolios. The $160 million asset allocation of the Lincoln Fire & Police Retirement...
- Rethinking disorder, fragility. // Pensions & Investments;8/19/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p10
No abstract available.