401(k) Statements Too Toxic to Read or Understand
- Many don't wan to look at their 401(k) right now. Antona Jr., John D' // Pensions & Investments;2/23/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information on a survey conducted by the investment advisor I-Pension LLC in which more than a quarter of middle-income workers said they had not opened their fourth-quarter statements for their 401(k) investments. Phil Fragasso, president of I-Pension, said he found that of...
- Survey: employers still hesitant about 401(k) auto enrollment. Reinhardt, Eric // Business Journal (Central New York);6/11/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p11
The article focuses on the survey conducted by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), which evaluates the effectiveness of 401(k) retirement plans in Albany, New York.
- Help wanted. Clouse, Carol // Financial Planning;Jul98, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p161
Presents information on the 1998 Qualified Plan Provider Survey. Details on the survey; Information on 401(k) investment options; Advice on retirement plan participants.
- 401 (k) limits increase. Gillespie, Lisa V. // Employee Benefit News;Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p22
The article presents information on the findings of a Fidelity Investments survey according to which annual participant contribution to 401 (k) plans has increased.
- 401(k) Sponsors' Confidence Shaky. Cohn, Michael // American Banker;2/21/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 27, p6
A majority of 401(k) plan executives believe only a few of their employees are financially prepared for retirement, according to a survey by Deloitte company, the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, and International Society of Certified Employee Benefits Specialists.
- Online Poll. // Business Insurance;2/11/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p23
Presents a chart depicting a poll on employer matching contributions to 401(k) plans.
- Brave Investors. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek;10/20/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 31, p31
The article examines a public opinion poll of individual investors. Over two-thirds said they had checked the latest financial statements from their stock brokers or 401(k) plans despite the financial crisis. More than half said they had made no changes to their portfolio due to the crisis. Most...
- indicators. // American Demographics;Aug2000, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p24
Presents demographic facts and data on consumer trends in the United States as of August 2000. Percentage of workers participating in 401(k) plans that chose lump-sum cash payments over other investment options; Color of model refrigerators sold in April 2000; Top metro areas for software...
- 401(K) TRENDS. Bronikowski, Lynn // ColoradoBiz;Jun2000, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p99
Deals with a survey on the 401(k) plans of employees in Colorado. Status of employees' participation in 401(k) plans; Number of investment options of the average 401(k) plans.