- Succeeding Through The Foundation of Science. // Executive Speeches;Dec98/Jan99, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p10
Presents the text of a speech presented by Charles Koch, chairman and chief executive officer of Koch Industries, during a meeting of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Industry Leaders in Technology and Management on May 1, 1997.
- A sampling of Charles Kochâ€™s beliefs. // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/8/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p0021
The article offers a sample of the beliefs of Koch Industries Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Charles G. Koch as written in the company's Web site under a tab called Perspectives.
- BILLIONAIRE BULLIES. // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;3/11/2011, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p23
The article focuses on the actions of multi-billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, owner of Koch Industries Inc., who bully their critics by filing a lawsuit and want reimbursement.
- Koch Industries, Market Process Analysis, and the Science of Liberty. Koch, Charles G. // Journal of Private Enterprise;Spring2007, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p1
The article presents a speech by Charles G. Koch, 2005 Herman W. Lay Memorial Award recipient of the Association of Private Enterprise Education, delivered in Orlando, Florida on April 3, 2005, in which he extends his gratitude upon receiving his award and discusses the science of liberty.
- Dems double down on strategy of running against Koch brothers. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;5/1/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p1
The article reports on the Democratic move against wealthy donors Charles and David Koch in the U.S.
- Thank a Koch brother. Press, Bill // Hill;2/3/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p17
The article argues against the joint forces of oil billionaires Charles and David Koch to combat the threat on American freedom and prosperity that were revealed during the fundraising summit in Palm Springs, California on January 2011.
- Don't blame Koch brothers. BUDOWSKY, BRENT // Hill;3/27/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p17
The article argues on the campaigns attacking conservative mega-donors Charles and David Koch, suggesting that Democrats must stop whining against the Koch brothers.
- Kochs Fuel Far Right Academic Centers. FANG, LEE; WALDRON, TRAVIS // Progressive Populist;6/15/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p10
The article focuses on the implication for academic freedom and integrity at public colleges and universities of the influence of billionaire libertarian Charles Koch on Florida State University through the funding provided by the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation for its economics department.
- Koch network spent $129 million during 2014. Swan, Jonathan; Neidig, Harper // Hill;11/18/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 107, p20
The article reports that Koch brothers including Charles G. Koch and David H. Koch, industrialists spent 129 million dollars in 2014 on election.