- Ernesto Bertarelli. Fullerton, Laurie // Yachting;Jan2004, Vol. 195 Issue 1, p118
Interviews Swiss businessman Ernesto Bertarelli, who owns Swiss America's Cup team, which won the competition in 2003 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Property's wealthy are Â£15bn richer. CAHILL, JULIA // Estates Gazette;11/12/2011, Issue 1145, p39
The article reports that Swiss-Italian pharmaceutical billionaire Ernesto Bertarelli and wife Kristy have placed second in the journal's Rich list, a unique guide that ranks property's wealthiest investors.
- THE MAN WHO BROKE NEW ZEALAND'S HEART. Dusevic, Tom // Time International (South Pacific Edition);3/10/2003, Issue 9, p48
Profiles Russell Coutts, a sailor from New Zealand. Loss in the match for the America's Cup; Condition of the boat; Disappointment of people in New Zealand; Career of Coutts; His character; Relationship between Coutts and navigator Ernesto Bertarelli; Decision for the America's Cup to be based...
- Louis Vuitton Cup. Gummer, Scott // Vanity Fair;May2003, Issue 513, p168
Highlights the performance of sailor Ernesto Bertarelli for the Louis Vuitton Cup. Victory of Bertarelli; Number of counterparts for the competition; Awards for Bertarelli.
- 81. Ernesto Bertarelli. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p60
The article offers information on the efforts of billionaire and entrepreneur, Ernesto Bertarelli to protect the world's largest marine reserve in the Chagos Archipelago.
- Latin American Billionaires. // Latin Trade (English);Oct2001, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p22
Presents a graph which depicts the combined net worth by country of billionaires in Latin America in 2001.
- Asia By The Numbers. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p28
A chart depicting the total net worth, average age, and average net worth of billionaires in Asia is presented.
- ASIA-PACIFIC: Countries With The Most Billionaires. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p28
A chart depicting the number of billionaires in several Asian-Pacific countries including, China, India, and Australia is presented.
- Middle East & Africa By The Numbers. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p42
A chart depicting the total net worth, average age, and average net worth of billionaires in Middle East and Africa is presented.