When Cronies Fall Out
- Who's Who in Black Corporate America. Reed, William // Tennessee Tribune;6/26/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p4A
The article presents author's views regarding Forbes 2014 ranking of the world's African American billionaires including Aliko Dangote and Bob Johnson.
- Middle East And Africa. // Forbes Asia;3/24/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p64
The article deals with billionaires in the Middle East and Africa. Turkey added 13 billionaires in 2008. Divvying up family assets, rather than wealth creation, is largely responsible for the billionaire boom in Turkey. Nigeria's first billionaire, Aliko Dangote, hit the jackpot when his sugar...
- Dangote to invest US$ 15 billion in Africa by 2018. // African Business News;7/ 8/2013, p14
The article reports that Nigerian businessman and owner of the Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, will invest up to 15 billion dollars in business opportunities around Africa by 2018.
- Aliko Dangote plans to invest US$ 400 million in Kenya's mining sector. // African Business News;9/11/2013, p2
The article reports that Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote is set to invest 400 million dollars in Kenya's mining sector.
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: THE TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p68
The article focuses on top ten billionaires from Middle East and Africa including Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Alsaud and Mohammed Al Amoudi of Saudi Arabia and Aliko Dangote of Nigeria. It informs that Alsaud has garnered dollars 10.7 billion from 95 percent stake in his Saudi-listed investment...
- Political Fat Cats, Global Edition. Keating, Joshua E. // Foreign Policy;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 194, p24
The article considers political activity by billionaires who are notable donors to campaign funds in various countries other than the U.S. Financier Michael Ashcroft and his campaign donations to political parties in Great Britain, Belize and Australia are discussed. Wireless telecommunications...
- Africa's Richest. Dolan, Kerry A.; Brown, Abram; Kroll, Luisa // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p34
The article presents the wealthiest person in Africa as of December 2014. It includes 57-year-old Aliko Dangote of Lagos, Nigeria-based industrial conglomerate Dangote Group, 64-year-old Johann Rupert of Cape Town, South Africa-based fashion and retail company Richemont and 69-year-old Nicky...
- The Wealthiest Africans. DOLAN, KERRY A. // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p98
The article presents a list of Africa's richest people including Aliko Dangote, Johann Rupert, and Mike Adenuga.
- Aliko Dangote plans to invest US$ 400 million in Kenya's mining sector. // World Mining News;9/11/2013, p1
The article informs that 400 million U.S. dollars will be invested in the mining sector of Kenya by Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote due to the signing of seven agreements by two countries.