Welcome to the Club
- Taiwan's 40 Richest. Flannery, Russell // Forbes Asia;7/13/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p54
The article offers information on the top 40 richest individuals in Taiwan. They include Tsai Eng Meng with a 3.6 billion dollar fortune with his Want Want China, one of most popular food brands in China. Another, is Wei Ing-Chou with a 3.2 billion dollar, wherein his family's Tingyi gained a...
- JPMS' John Paul De Joria Interviewed on 20/20. K. H. // American Salon;Feb2012, Vol. 135 Issue 2, p104
The article offers information on John Paul DeJoria, owner of John Paul Mitchell Systems Inc. (JMPS), who was interviewed by journalist Barbara Walters.
- John Paul DeJoria Honored at Intercoiffure America/Canada. L. M. // American Salon;Nov2009, Vol. 132 Issue 11, p89
The article announces that John Paul DeJoria, co-founder of John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS), received the prestigious Visionary of the Year Award at the annual Intercoiffure America/Canada (ICA) Members Trend.
- THE SAGE SEA DOG. // Yachting;Feb2015, Vol. 217 Issue 2, p36
The article presents an interview with billionaire entrepreneur John Paul DeJoria who discusses his advice to someone who is looking to refit a yacht and his favorite place to charter yachts.
- Spectacular Spectacular. // American Salon;Oct2013, Vol. 136 Issue 10, p84
The article offers information on Paul Mitchell's annual educational event The Gathering, which was held at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada, in August 2013. The event attracted approximately 3,500 beauty experts from 25 countries. The event was themed "I'mPossible," and started with an...
- ONE WITH THE WATER. Sciacca, Patrick // Yachting;Feb2015, Vol. 217 Issue 2, p36
The article offers information on John Paul DeJoria, a billionaire entrepreneur, who is known for his business acumen and success with PatrÃ³n tequila and Paul Mitchell hair products.
- The Blue Project. // Instyle;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p95
The article offers information on The Blue Project supported by co-founder Paul Mitchell and chief executive officer (CEO) John Paul DeJoria, together with actor Pierce Brosnan, to protect the world's oceans and preserve them for future generations.
- DeJoria would talk jobs with Obama. Bronk, Robin // Hill;8/3/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 116, p35
An interview with John Paul DeJoria is presented with regards to some topics including the issue that he would like to discuss with U.S. President Barack Obama, one piece of advice that he would give to the president, and the kind of book that he would lend to the president.
- John Paul DeJoria and Paul Mitchell. Ford, Karen // American Salon;Mar2012, Vol. 135 Issue 3, p132
The article presents information about John Paul Mitchell Systems Inc. (JPMS) owned by John Paul DeJoria and Paul Mitchell.