Pakistan's Almost First
- MCB Bank Limited. // Economic Review (05318955);Mar2010, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p33
The article profiles the MCB Bank Ltd. in Pakistan.
- MCB Bank signs MoU with Ufone. // Flare (Pakistan);May2015, p45
The article reports on the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between MCB Bank Ltd. (MCB) and telecommunication operator Ufone to provide discounts and special offers to customers during the Hajj, an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca.
- MCB Bank launches MCB Mobile. // Flare (Pakistan);Jun2015, p70
The article reports on the launch of MCB Mobile App by MCB Bank Ltd. on Google Play Store, which is a Smart Phone Banking Interface that provide endless transaction possibilities at their convenience which include fund transfer, bills payment, and balance inquiry.
- MCB inks accord with Millat Tractors. // Flare (Pakistan);Aug2014, p74
The article reports that Internet banking firm MCB Bank Ltd. (MCB) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with agricultural tractors provider Millat Tractors Ltd. (MTL) that aims to provide agricultural credit and mechanization to farmers in Lahore, Pakistan.
- MCB and LUMS signed a MoU for MCB Lite services. // Flare (Pakistan);Mar2014, p75
The article reports on the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed by Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) and MCB bank for MCB Lite Visa Card services.
- MCB Bank to introduce mPOS services. // Flare (Pakistan);Jul2015, p71
The article reports that MCB Bank has partnered with technology service provider Monet and payment services provider UnionPay International to launch its mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) service in Pakistan.
- MCB Bank Limited. // Economic Review (05318955);Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 41 Issue 9/10, p46
The article offers information on the bank MCB Bank Ltd. in Pakistan. It emphasizes that it is one of the leading banks of the country incorporated in 1947 and managed by expatriate executives. It advocates to promote and improve service quality, investment in technology and people, as well as...
- BANKING AND FINANCE SECTOR AT A GLANCE. // Economic Review (05318955);Feb2011, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p44
The article discusses the banking industry and other financial sectors in Pakistan. The author says that the country's financial system has grown in recent years, but there is still a potential for growth and added that the system remains small compared to other system in emerging countries. It...
- LABOUR LAW CASES. // Eastern Worker;Sep-Oct2013, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p11
The article discusses a court case where an employee was dismissed after being charged that he did not inform higher authorities about the irregularities committed by the branch Manager of the bank. The Labour Court accepted the employee's grievance petition against order of his dismissal but...