- Australia & New Zealand's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Fass, Allison; Inder, Richard; Pitsis, Simone; Treadgold, Tim // Forbes Asia;2/12/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p36
A list of the 40 richest people in Australia and New Zealand is presented. James Packer, 39 years old, executive chairman of Publishing & Broadcasting Ltd., ranked first with a net worth of $5.5 billion. Frank Lowy, 76 years old, chairman of The Westfield Group, ranks second with a net worth of...
- NZ Dairy, Fonterra swap brands. // Dairy Industries International;Sep2005, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p8
Reports that billionaire Graeme Hart and dairy firm Fonterra are exchanging dairy businesses in New Zealand. Change of Fonterra employees to Dairy Foods staff; Estimated amount involved in the transaction; Plan of Fonterra to buy back Anchor butter which is still subject for official approval.
- HART ATTACK AT CHH. Roberts, Craig // BRW;11/10/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p58
Focuses on the attempted business takeover of billionaire Graeme Hart on the Carter Holt Harvey Ltd. paper business in Australia. Thoughts on the attempts of Hart to buy the paper product manufacturer as a defiance to his fiercest critics; Assessment of the financial performance of the company;...
- World briefing. // Packaging News;Aug2011, p5
The article offers packaging-related world news briefs which include the inadequate packaging dues to the appalling performance of Ghanaian products, Rank Group Ltd. owner Graeme Hart named richest man in New Zealand and the plan of pharmaceutical packaging firm Gerresheimer AG to enter North...
- Rank Seeking $730M Facility for Honeywell Unit Buyout. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p5
The article reports that Rank Group, a private equity firm controlled by Graeme Hart, intends to sell 730 million dollars worth of senior secured credit facility in New York City in order to purchase the consumer products group of Honeywell International for 950 million dollars.
- Only one buyer for Burns Philp's spices. Rennie, Philip // BRW;10/06/97, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p30
Reports on the write-down in asking price for the assets of the Burns Philp spices business. The speculation about why Graeme Hart, New Zealand entrepreneur, bought a percentage of Burns Philp in June 1997; The performance of the central manufacturing and warehouse complex in Ankeny, Iowa. ...
- Australia & New Zealand's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Fass, Allison // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p36
The article profiles the richest people in Australia and New Zealand as of February 2006, including James Packer, Frank Lowy, Richard Pratt and Graeme Hart.
- SLUMP SURVIVORS: Auckland's Richest PEOPLE. Hunt, Graeme // Metro (NZ);Jun2010, Issue 344, p54
The article provides information on the richest and most affluent people residing in Auckland, New Zealand. Graeme Hart was a tow truck driver-turned entrepreneur and is considered to be a classic rags-to-riches fable. Michael Friedlander is the leading landlord in the city. Stephen Tindall is...
- UPS AND DOWNS. // Metro (NZ);Apr2008, Issue 320, p24
The article offers news briefs related to Auckland, New Zealand. Cricketer Kyle Mills is snapped up by the Indian Premier League for US$150,000 after first test win over England in Hamilton. Graeme Hart has jumped to 201st on the Forbes list of wealthiest people with his estimated net worth...