- Group buys Charoen Pokphand's 35% stake in HCPT, paper says. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Feb2013, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the 35% stake of Charoen Pokphand in PT Hutchison CP Telecommunications (HCPT) by Garibaldi Thohir of Pak Thohir investment group.
- From Farm To Fork. MERTENS, BRIAN // Forbes Asia;Dec2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p42
The article offers information on Dhanin Chearavanont, chairman of Thailand's largest nonstate conglomerate Charoen Pokphand. It is stated that Dhanin leads a group that is the world's top maker of animal feed, the world's biggest shrimp farmer and one of the world's largest poultry producers....
- Charoen Pokphand Foods to take control of C.P. Cambodia Company. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);3/2/2015, p12
The article reports on the plans of Thailand-based food manufacturer Charoen Pokphand Foods to acquire in full the poultry business C.P. Cambodia Co. It mentions that the move of Charoen to acquire C.P. is aimed to expand its business overseas. It offers the insights of C.P. president and chief...
- Critical success factors influencing the transformation of the agricultural biotechnology industry in Taiwan. Meng-Shiunn Lee // Agricultural Economics / Zemedelska Ekonomika;2012, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p249
The study uses the fuzzy Delphi and FANP (fuzzy analysis network process) methods to integrate the views of experts from enterprises and academia regarding the future direction of the agricultural biotechnology industry in Taiwan, in order to extract the critical success factors influencing its...
- Learning from public private partnerships in extension - Case studies of joint initiatives with agribusiness. Blake, John; Shea, Greg // Extension Farming Systems Journal;2009, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p145
The article presents a case study which aims to identify the critical success factors and the key lessons for agribusiness. The study uses existing reviews of joint extension initiatives to be aware of the critical success factors in agribusiness. Results revealed the three key lessons for...
- THAILAND: SAIC to make MG eco-cars in Thailand. Pugliese, Tony // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);11/30/2014, p1
The article reports on the plan of Thailand's SAIC Motor-CP Co. Ltd., a joint venture of China's SAIC Motor Corp. and the local Charoen Pokphand Group, to produce eco-cars at a new plant. It notes that the Board of Investment in the country has approved the company's application to invest in the...
- East Hope Group Kicks off Calcium Carbide Project. // China Chemical Reporter;5/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p17
The article reports on the groundbreaking ceremony conducted by East Hope Group at its chlor-alkali comprehensive project in Lashengmiao Chlor-Alkali Chemical Park in Wuhai, Inner Mongolia on April 26, 2010.
- Adaptive demand planning in a volatile business environment. Traxler, Romana; Gerschberger, Markus; Kohlberger, Romana; Hohensinn, Raimund // International Proceedings of Economics Development & Research;2012, Vol. 29, p1
Volatile circumstances concerning demand and the increasing product variety force companies to become adaptive. To be adaptive, planning accuracy is going to become a critical success factor in corporate networks. At current state, tools and methods are missing which are aligned with the...
- RMB5 Billion Salt Chemical Project Launched in Henan. // China Chemical Reporter;2/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p14
The article reports on launch of salt chemical project by East Hope Group worth five billion renminbi (RMB) at the Pingdingshan Chemical Industry Cluster District at Pingdingshan in Henan, China.