- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Financial Services Software in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 7/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented which offer information on the latent demand outlook for financial services software for 2009-2014 in various prefectures and cities of Japan including Hokkaido, Kyoto and Osaka.
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT. // American Banker;2012 Banking Marketplace Supplement, p9
The article notes the Wisconsin location of Fiserv, Inc. which provides content management technology to the financial services industry.
- LOAN ORIGINATION. // American Banker;2012 Banking Marketplace Supplement, p14
The article notes the loan origination service of Fiserv, Inc., a financial services technology provider located in Wisconsin.
- PAYMENTS. // American Banker;2012 Banking Marketplace Supplement, p18
The article notes the Wisconsin company Fiserv, Inc. offers payments software to the financial services industry.
- Capital Markets Co. Launches STP Software. Dabaie, Michael; Kentouris, Chris; Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;05/08/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p12
Reports on Capital Markets Co.'s release of a novel e-STP software application that will allow financial firms to reduce the operational risk and costs involved with processing transactions. Features and capabilities of e-STP.
- SOFTWARE BRIEFS. // Financial Management;May2001, p6
Presents information on computer software products for financial services. Features of CODA-Financials version 8.1 from CODA; Benefits of DragnetSite Manager from Dragnet; Description of AKP Software's WinCash CashBook2.
- Why CRM Isn't A-OK. Cecil, Jim // On Wall Street;Dec99, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p79
Discusses the ineffectiveness of customer relationship management (CRM) software. Issues that are not fully addressed by the program; Suggestion for truly automating the client development process; Necessary functions of CRM software in financial services industry.
- Financial Fusion's Revenue Up 287%. // American Banker;2/22/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 36, p12
Reports on an increase in the number of customers of Financial Fusion Inc., a subsidiary of Sybase Inc. Revenues in 2000; Number of people that use Financial Fusion software; Company's plan to expand its customer base by creating alliances with partners to sell the product around the world;...
- S1 expands offerings. // eWeek;11/27/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p11
Reports that S1 Corp. is introducing new software products for financial service companies.