- PART I: Background Information About Succession Planning and Management. Rothwell, William J. // Effective Succession Planning;2005, p5
A chart that shows the background information about succession planning and management is presented.
- PART II : Laying the Foundation for a Succession Planning and Management Program. Rothwell, William J. // Effective Succession Planning;2005, p93
A chart on how to lay the foundation for succession planning and management program is presented.
- PART III: Assessing the Present and the Future. Rothwell, William J. // Effective Succession Planning;2005, p177
A diagram of how to assess the present and the future related to succession planning and management program.
- PART IV: Closing the "Developmental Gap": Operating and Evaluating a Succession Planning and Management Program. Rothwell, William J. // Effective Succession Planning;2005, p225
A diagram of how to cease the progressional gap in operating and evaluating a succession planning and management program is presented.
- QUICK TAKE. // Credit Union Directors Newsletter;Jun2010, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p1
A chart depicting the challenges of chief executive officer (CEO) succession planning in the credit unions in the U.S. is presented.
- EXECUTIVE TRANSITIONS: Preparing for CEO Succession. // Retail Leader;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p49
Several charts are presented on a survey by the journal on succession planning in the U.S. including one on those involved in succession planning, one on former positions of chief executive officers, and firms having formal succession plans.
- MI EMPRESA ES MI CASA. 1Âª ENCUESTA: OPORTUNIDADES Y DESAFÃOS DE LA EMPRESA FAMILIAR. Vera Azargado, Héctor // Entrepreneur Mexico;jul2007, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p70
No abstract available.
- SUCCESSION PLANS UP IN THE AIR. // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 143 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the succession planning by various companies in Canada. It notes that there are already 11% of companies with succession plan and 17% have at least started work on a succession plan. The companies are said to have given thought on the possible success and challenges they...
- Succession Planning in C-Suite Is Lagging. // T+D;Jan2010, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p23
Several charts and graphs are presented that list the number of respondents regarding their companies' chief executive officer (CEO) succession plans including how many have identified a successor for their executive. if their company has a defined and structured succession program, and how...