Beall Corporation signs new distributor
- Beall Corporation signs new distributor. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the move of Beall Corp. to choose Integrity Trailer Sales Inc. to become its distributor in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and Eastern Kentucky. It notes that Integrity Trailer Sales will focus on Beall's petroleum products. In addition, it will also handle the...
- Beau Corp appoints Werts as distributor. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p14
The article announces the appointment of Werts Welding & Tank Service Inc. by Beall Corp. as a distributor for petroleum and pneumatic trailers in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia.
- Wholesale Inventories, Sales Rose in Sept. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/10/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32257, p2
Reports on the increase in sales of merchant wholesalers resulting from a 7.5 percent spike in selling petroleum products in Washington. Escalation in durable goods inventories; Assessment of the economic predictions of the IFR BondData Americas' economists.
- Beall Corp. appoints Canadian distributor. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2008, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p10
The article announces that Krohnert Industries Inc. has been chosen by Beall Corp. to be its distributor of Beall products for Canada effective May 15, 2008. The assignment is considered part of Beall's marketing plan to extend its overall sales efforts specially in the Canadian market. Being...
- DATAMONITOR: Kinder Morgan. // Kinder Morgan, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jul2009, p1
A company profile of Kinder Morgan Inc., a company engaged in energy transportation, storage and distribution headquartered in Houston, Texas, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including head office address, contact information, website address, and the...
- Focusing efforts in 2005. Shipley III, Bill // National Petroleum News;Jan2005, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p35
The article discusses about the prospects of motor-fuel retailers and wholesalers of the U.S. in 2005. The main problem faced by motor-fuel marketers in 2004 was the increase in petroleum product prices. Crude oil rose to a level 50 percent higher than its ending price on December 31, 2003....
- SWOT Analysis. // TBC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article presents information on U.S. tires distributor and marketer TBC Corp. and offers a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis as of October 2005. The company's market position is described. Potential threats to the company include oil price increases and competition.
- TransMontaigne SWOT Analysis. // TransMontaigne SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
The article focuses on the business performance of refined petroleum products distributor TransMontaigne. The company operates in the U.S. and headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Company revenues increased in its fiscal 2004. The operating cash flow of the company has increased in 2004 compared...
- DATAMONITOR: Truman Arnold Companies, Inc. // Truman Arnold Cos SWOT Analysis;Feb2012, p1
A company profile of Truman Arnold Cos. Inc., which distributes petroleum products, and also offers fixed-base operations (FBO) and ground transportation services in the U.S., is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of...